𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼❦11

The rest of the party was almost like a dream. Up till everyone started to get drunk. Angie still being a minor, just had to watch and film every funny moment. Her camera roll being filled with videos of intoxicated agents. Not to mention the pictures Penelope had taken when Angie left for the bathroom.

Thankfully, everyone had made it home safe. Even though it meant Angie had to call people to come pick them up. Or it meant that Angie had to drive through the night in a silence, as Emily fell asleep in the passenger seat.

Soft music played through the car, Angie humming along. Her thoughts being of how she would wake Emily up. Let alone, get her out the car and up to the apartment. She just hoped that when the car stopped, she would wake up.

It was funny how they all would still have to go into work in the morning. All with hangovers except for Angie and Reid, who didn't drink more than a glass.

When Angie parked the car, Emily stirred in her sleep. "Miss girl, wake up. I am not capable of carrying you in and upstairs." Angie poked at her arms. Emily grumbled, opening the door. As she leaned out, every drink she had was finally hitting her stomach. Rushing back up the way it went in. She hunched over, spilling her contents. Angie inhaled from the driver seat. "Nah bae, you gotta cut that shit out. If I get covered in vomit, I will be pressing charges."

She helped Emily up to the apartment, letting her find her way to wherever. Except the couch, as Angie did notice the small amounts of throw up on her. "Crash on the floor if you have to, but I'm not cleaning vomit out the couch." She slipped her shoes off really quickly.

Angie ran upstairs, going to get Emily a fresh set of clothes. Running into the room the was occupied by Emily, she grabbed a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. Quickly making her way back down. Finding an empty spot of where the taller women once stood.

Panic set in, Angie had lost a drunk person. But soon it was relieved by the sound of a glass shattering in the kitchen. "Emily, I think you are the hardest drunk I've ever taken care of." Angie scoffed while moving into the kitchen. She set the clothes onto the table, "You go change and I'll pick this up."

"No! I got this!" Emily slurred. Her breath reeking of alcohol and throw up. She tried to bend down to pick up the glass, but stopped at the sound of Angie screaming.

"Girl! No! Go change! I'll pick up the glass," she shooed off. "Your clothes are on the table. I'll have a glass of water ready for you to chug. Then you're going straight to bed, because quite frankly, I don't want to deal with you drunk. Even though it's one of the hilarious things."

"You're no fun," Emily whined, taking the clothes upstairs. Angie acting offended, gasped while still picking up the glass shards. Being distracted, she stood up, and clenched her fist tightly. Completely forgetting about the glass.

"Shit!" She cried. She rushed over and threw the shards away, running back towards the sink. The clear water hitting her wound. Washing the red off her skin. Revealing a deep cut. She couldn't ask Emily to take her to the E.R, as she was far from sober.

She rummaged for her phone, dialing Reid's number the second she found it.

"Angie? It's past midnight?" He answered. She gave a pained laugh, which Reid caught onto. "Is everything all right over there?"

"Um, well, no, actually! I kinda need someone to take me to the E.R. Like now." She responded, moving around to get a towel.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes. What happened?" He questioned, also moving around. Grabbing his keys and bag.

"Emily was trying to get water while I was getting her clean clothes that weren't covered in vomit. And she dropped the glass, and I didn't want her to pick it up, because that's just silly in my head. So, I picked it up, got distracted by something she said, completely forgot that I was holding broken glass, and squeezed my fist. And now there's this deep cut on my hand." She recapped in one breath. Spencer gave a tired laugh. "Sorry, if I woke you. You were the only person I knew who was sober enough."