14. New Start

************************************
Hi! So this chapter will be the beginning of the second phase of this story...the updates will depend on my writings...if I manage to finish the following chapters the better...Bear with me please for I am writing five to six stories at once.. Okay so...let's start..
************************************

-----------

It's been two months since the first anniversary and wedding of Skye and Haven...So far so good...they are back to work... Although they are married for a year now,they can still say that they still in the process of getting to know each other more.... They never had the chance before to really know one another's personality since everything back then was chaotic.. And now,they can finally be at ease and just live their lives as husbands...

---------------------
One Morning
---------------------

'Baby...are you going to be busy today?' Haven asked while fixing himself for work...

'Hm...not sure..I will interview some potential assistant that will help Rio..Why Babe?' Skye answered coming out from their walk in closet...

'Nothing..just wanted to have lunch with my lovely ''wife''..' Haven answered while walking towards Kye.. Skye turned to him and rounded his arms to Havy's neck and shared a sweet kiss... Their sweet moment got interrupted when Skye's phone rings..  He picked up his phone and he smile widely seeing who is calling.. Havy is just looking at him.

'Mama!' he said excitedly...

📱: Hey baby~

It was his Mama Lia...

'How are you Mama?...you know I am mad at you...' Kye said sulking...Lia chuckled. She knows that his baby boy is surely pouting...

📱: oh...my Kyeax is sulking..

'Of course I am...you didn't attend my wedding and even my second wedding..' Kye said pouting...Haven shake his head at his baby's cuteness..

📱: I'm sorry baby...I want to but something came up and I needed to leave the country...don't be mad please...

Lia is coaxing his son...but she knows that Kye is not really mad.. Skye sighed before talking...

'It's okay...Mom told me the reason and I understand...I'm glad that you are okay...and it's just that,I miss you so much...' Skye's face turned gloomy..and Haven went to him and hug him...

📱: oh..baby don't be sad...I will come back soon..I miss you too so much...I am very happy that you are okay now..Just stay healthy and safe...

'Hm..you too Mama...No need to worry about me..I have a husband that is taking care of me...' Kye said and upon hearing it,Havy nuzzled his face to Kye's neck..

📱: oh..that's good...And also,take care of your husband to...*yes mama*....okay then,I won't hold you up...I know you have work...Take care baby...Love you...

After Skye answered,they ended the call...Haven turned him to face him properly and Kye rounded his arms on his neck...

'Ready to go?'

'Yeah..'

Haven peck his lips before grabbing his hand and lead them outside.. They are going separately..

---------------------
Time skipped
---------------------

'Rio will explain your work details  and will show you where your desk will be and you will start on Monday.' Skye told the newly hired assistant and told Rio to proceed..He was about to turn around but the newly hired employee grab his arm.