20.

Months passed and Skye is now in his 9th month of pregnancy...He agreed to take a leave when he reached his 7th month.. His doctor advised him to stop working and just stay at home. He had minor complications but it's all okay now. He needs to avoid any sort of stress. But it's impossible because he knew that anytime,someone will attack him. Right now,he is sitting at their backyard at the mini sala by the pool.

 Right now,he is sitting at their backyard at the mini sala by the pool

'Baby..are you okay?' Haven asked him..

'I'm worried Babe..What if she comes back and target our little boy?..I should've let Dad finish her before..' Skye said leaning his head on his hubby's shoulder while hugging his bump.

'Don't think about it too much...We are ready when she comes...I won't let her hurt you or our child. I promise.' Haven said kissing his head..

They stay like that until Kye's phone light up..Haven picked it up from the table and handed it to Kye.. Kye sighed seeing the message and he showed it to Haven..

'I'm coming for you'

Then another one came..

'I'll take everything away from you.'

This messaged made Kye trembling..because it has a baby shoes picture attached...

'Haven 😟'

Haven hugged him tight.. 'Everything will be fine..We've been waiting for her to move..We just need to be careful.'

Skye hugged him snuggled more to his side..

-------------

Two weeks after receiving those messages,they planned on how to catch her with different possible scenarios...They need to be careful and detailed because anytime,Skye can give birth...

'Do you have to go?' Skye asked Haven pouting...

'I'll be back soon love..My presence is really needed there..' Haven said hugging him..

'Can I come? Please?' Skye said with his doe eyes..Haven is not saying anything and just staring at him...'..pweash Dada?..Lax wants to come...' Skye said with his baby voice..

'You cunning little one...' Haven pinched Kye's nose lightly..

*Giggle* 'our son wants to come too..' Kye said...

'Yeah yeah our son...go change.' Haven let go of Kye and slightly slap his ass that made Kye giggled..He waddled to their closet to change...after five minutes,he came back..They left their house..

-------------------

Skye is at Haven's office while the latter is having a meeting in the conference room..There are guards standing outside the office door. Skye is busy playing when he received a message.