8.

Continuation...

Skye was shot,fortunately his family brought a helicopter and was brought to the hospital. It's been hell for all them. Haven never stop crying for his husband. If only they can switch,he is willing to take all the pain that Skye is going through. They are now outside the operating room waiting. When Haven stopped crying,he was like a zombie. He is just blankly staring to the wall in front of him. Their parents are also worried for him. They are waiting for hours now but Haven didn't move. They even try to make him eat or drink...but it was useless. It's like they were talking to a statue. He is tired from everything that happened. He didn't even stand or something when the nurses are going in and out of the OR because Skye's condition is worsening. His tears just fell like waterfalls. The only time he snapped out to reality is when he heard that Kye flatlined. He started to thrash..screaming while crying. Begging to save his husband. He wanted to enter the OR but his fathers hold him down.

He fell limp on the floor when a nurse came out and told them that the doctor managed to save Skye. The bullet almost hit a vital organ and they took it out. The problem was Kye loss to much blood and his blood pressure went very low. But thankfully,he is out of danger. Haven's body finally gave up after making sure that his husband is saved. They transferred him to a VVIP room where Skye will be transferred to. For now,they will put him in the ICU.

Haven woke up almost noon the next day. He slowly look around the room. He saw his parents on the couch talking with his in-laws. He tried to call them but his throat was dry. His Mom noticed him.

'Oh my Havy is awake' his Mom said in relief. The parents went to him. His Dad helped him to sit properly. Only then he noticed the IV that is connected to his arm.

'My Skye?' he said after drinking. His Mom is caressing his hair. Skye's parents smiled at him sadly.

'He's still in the ICU son.' Scarlett answered him.

'I want to see him please..' he said while trying to pull out his IV but his mom stopped him.

'You will see him..just wait for the nurse to remove this properly.' Haven nodded to his mother.Not that long the nurse came. He was about to go out,when Skye's doctor came.

'Doc,is there something wrong with my son?' Xander asked seeing the doctor. The doctor smiled at them.

'No Mr. King. I just wanted to inform all of you that,Skye surpassed the critical stage although he's still in coma. We removed the machine. He can breathe well on his own and he will be transferred here after preparing this room.' They are happy about the news. They wait for Kye to be transferred.

'Moms,why is he still sleeping if he's out of danger anymore?' Haven asked his Moms who gave him a sad smile.

'I don't know too son why our Skye is still sleeping. Maybe he is tired.' his mother-in-law told him rubbing his back.

'It's okay Havy,I'm sure he'll wake up soon...' his Mom told him patting his head.

Soon,Skye was transferred. The only machine that are connected to him is his heart monitor and the one that monitor his vitals and his IV. They let Haven to have his moment with his husband and excused themselves to get something to eat.

Haven's

Finally,my Skye is out of danger. But he's still sleeping.He look pale. I hate myself for not able to protect him. What kind of a husband allowing this to happened to his other half?

Haven can't stop blaming himself. Although everything that happened was not his fault. He is siiting in the bed while caressing Kye's pale face.

'Baby please wake up. For us,please. We just got married. We still have our honeymoon to go to..'