16.

************************************
Early update for you all....
************************************

It's almost a month after they made love..During this time,both Skye and Haven are still receiving messages that are putting doubts about each other...

It's affecting Haven but he still didn't open up to his husband..Meanwhile,Skye is doing his best to find out who's behind it..Rio is helping him...He is not that affected because he trust his husband..

'Kyeax..I got it..here' Rio said entering his office and put a folder on his desk...

Kye checked it and curse...

'Fuck..I knew it. That bitch!' Kye said angrily... He suddenly felt dizzy..

'Bro..I think you need to visit a doctor.You're having that for a while now...I can free your sched after lunch..' Rio said worried about his friend..

'Okay..thanks bro.' he said

Skye is in the hospital waiting for his turn..

'Mr.Everknight?' a nurse called..He stand up and follow the nurse..

👔: Good afternoon Mr.Evernight

'Good afternoon doc.'

After politely greeting one another,Kye told the doctor about his symptoms..

👔: Hm..I have a hunch of what might be the cause..but I want to make sure so..I need you to run some tests..

Skye finished all the tests and now waiting for the results... While waiting,his phone ring..

*Hubby❤*

'Hello babe?'

'Where are you?'

Skye frowned hearing Haven's tone..

'Outside..meeting..why babe?'

He lied because he want to know what's going on with him before telling his husband..He also told Rio to not tell Haven..

'Just checking..bye'

The call was cut before he can answer..

'What was that?' He mumbled..then he was called again for the results...

-----------------------
Haven's office
-----------------------

'Fuck!!!!'

he cursed..

'Hey bro calm down..' Markus said

'How can I? He surely is lying...and that means,he's really out there meeting his lover!. he yelled

'Haven,you don't know if it's just coincidence..'

'Coincidence my ass!

Markus sighed...'what if it was really coincidence? You're doubting your husband because someone is sending you messages..did you ever find the time to look into it? What if there is someone out there that wanted your relationship to break?..Can you think first before jumping to conclusion?' His friend said trying to knocked some sense to him..

Haven sighed and considering his friend's words but he got another message...and it totally clouded his judgement...

It was a picture of Kye with a man being intimate....His blood boils..He decided to confront his husband at night..

----------------

'I...I'm p-pregnant?'

Kye has mixed emotions learning that him and Haven are expecting...