Part-52

"Now what?", Subhadra inquired looking at them.

"You do one thing sister, just keep your mouth shut orelse you will wake Dushala up!", Nakul replied tapping his forehead.
Subhadra pouted.

"Come on sister!, hit back for this insult", Sahadev giggled.

"Bratha Arjun, please throw these two fellows out from here quickly", Nakul said annoyingly looking at Subhadra and Sahadev.

"If you dare to listen to his words, we will show Who we are! Right bratha Sahadev?", she said glancing at Arjun.
Sahadev nodded smilingly.

"Please don't interrupt me in between, I would like to play alone!", Arjun said rolling his eyes.

"Poor, bratha Arjun! Why are you trying to scare him sister?", Sahadev said placing his hand around Arjun.
Subhadra smiled.

"Okay enough!, Now it's the time to put the plan into action", Nakul said with a mischievous smile.
All nodded smilingly.

"Now listen everyone!, Go and hide somewhere, I'm gonna start", Nakul said in a orderly way.

"As your order sir!", Subhadra said giggling.

"Bratha Arjun, please take this halfwit along with you before I lost myself!", Nakul said aggravatingly.

"What? Halfwit!, How dare you bratha....!", Subhadra interrupted but Arjun covered her mouth with his hand and dragged her behind the curtain along with sahadev.
Nakul led out a huge relief.

"Prince Arjun!", she exclaimed but he cut off her by placing his finger on her lip and signalled her to keep quiet.
She rolled her eyes.
Arjun smiled.

Nakul slowly took the golden steal bowl and dropped it, which falled on the floor with a high clang.

Nakul ran to the other side and hide himself. Dushala woke up shockingly and looked around and saw the bowl laying on the floor.

"Who's there?", Dushala asked fearly .

Subhadra went out of control seeing Dushala's expression. She was trying her best to suppress her laugh.
Arjun and Sahadev looked at each other helplessly.

"Oh god!, Bratha Arjun handle her, before she spoil the plan", Sahadev said and sneaked out to the other side slowly.

Arjun looked at her sternly, but it was vain, his look made her laugh more. He covered her mouth again with his hands and whispered smilingly in her ears" Tell me when your laughing sick ends".

Dushala panickly looked here and there and saw a shadow of a man moving with a sword.

She shivered and asked" who's that? If you have courage come out!".

Suddenly the man blown off the lights of fire making the chamber dark.
Dushala trembled and covered herself with the blanket.

"Why did he turned the lights off?",Subhadra asked nervously removing Arjun's hands and moving closer to him.

"What?, The great Yadav princess is scared of the dark!",Arjun giggled slowly.

"No!, I'm not scared of anything!", she said frustratedly.
Arjun smiled.

"Bratha Arjun, we need some help!", sahadev called out slowly from the curtains.

"Yeah, I'm coming right now", Arjun answered him.

"What? You are leaving me behind all alone in the dark. I can't even see a thing!", she asked holding Arjun's hand tightly.

"Stay calm!, You just stay here and don't try to move in between. I will be right back",he caressed her hair and left with Sahadev.
Subhadra stood there still clutching her duppata and closed her eyes in fright.

Dushala was under the blanket, while she heard some foot steps coming closer to her. She covered her eyes in fear.
Nakul, Arjun and Sahadev smiled at eachother and started making some noises.

"Who's that? please tell me", Dushala cried but suddenly someone took of her blanket .
She screamed and looked around, but she couldn't see a thing in the dark.
She gained some confidence and got up from the bed and started to move.

A cold breeze wind flow through the window making Subhadra open her eyes, causing an unpleasant feeling of fear in her mind.
She got up from there and started to search for others.

Dushala walked unsteadily in the dark, suddenly Someone covered her face with the blanket from behind.
She struggled hard and removed the blanket, but she couldn't see anything in the dark.

"Who's trying to scare me? Please come forward!", Dushala looked around wailing.
Nakul, Arjun and Sahadev suppressed their giggle.

Subhadra heard Dushala and followed the direction from where the voice came. She walked clumsily and hit on one of the table, making the ornamental items to fall on the floor with different sound effects.

Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev looked at the direction where the sound came .

"Spoiler alert!!!, You could have tied her somewhere right bratha", Nakul whispered to Arjun.

" I will take her with me !", Arjun whispered smilingly and took a step to move but Sahadev stopped him.

"No bratha, let's watch the scene!", Sahadev said smiling.
They nodded.

"Who's that?", Dushala asked at the direction of the sound .
She moved stumbled along the path and collided with someone making both of them fall on the floor.

"Who are you?", Dushala asked twisting the person's hand.

"It's me Dushu!, Leave my hand now, it's hurting!!", Subhadra said struggling from Dushala's hold.

"Subhu..!, It was you?!", Dushala asked releasing her hold.

"Hmmm, actually not!, I heard your scream, so.... I came to check out!", Subhadra said with shattering words.

"Oh really??, We thought that you have come out off in fear!", Nakul said lightening the lamp.

"You guys also??", Dushala exclaimed looking at Nakul, Arjun and Sahadev.
They giggled.

"Planned to scare whom! And see who falled in the trap", Nakul laughed teasingly at Subhadra.
Everyone laughed.

"What ever!!", Subhadra said rolling her eyes.
_____________________________________

It was morning, Subhadra freshened up and saw Parinitha waiting for her.

"You have a special guest princess!, Someone is waiting for you", Parinitha said with a smile.
Subhadra looked at her confusly.

"Now come with me!", Parinitha said and dragged Subhadra along with her to one of the chamber.

Subhadra entered the chamber, and saw Balram along with Shakuni and Duryodhan.

She happily greeted Balram and hugged him.

" How are you dear?, Did you miss Dwaraka!", Balram cupped her face.

"I'm absolutely fine bratha. And you know that Dwaraka always resides in my heart", she smiled.

"I really missed your presence", Balram carresed her hair.

"By the way, where are the others?", she asked looking around.

"Actually Duryodhan send me a letter stating that, you are missing me so much, so I decided to come to meet you. Others will join us soon!", He said smilingly.
Subhadra smiled and looked at Duryodhan confusly.

"Come with me, I will take you to the others", Shakuni took Balram with him as he noticed Subhadra's confused face.

" I haven't told you anything like that Prince, then why..??", she asked Duryodhan.

"Actually I wanted his presence here Princess, so.... If you don't mind, please don't disclose it to him...",he said smilingly.
She nodded with a smile and he left the chamber.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment.