Part-26

Dushala was still inside the chamber, thinking of Subhadra. suddenly,a maid's voice interrupted "Both the Princess are called out for lunch".

Dushala:"We are not hungry! Just tell Mata that,We will come after sometime", she said and heard the maid left.

Dushala:"What's gonna happen now?", she whispered and started biting her fingers.

Meanwhile,the Princes were eating their lunch, the maid informed something to Kunti and left.

Sahadev:"What happened Mata?,Where are they?"

Kunti:"They are not hungry putra".

Nakul:"Not hungry?he said and looked at Arjun.
Arjun also gave a confused look.

Kunti:"They will come after sometime",she said smiling and left.

Arjun:"After sometime?he said and looked at Nakul.

Nakul:"Something's wrong".
Arjun nodded.

Arjun:"We will find out".

Nakul:"Yes bratha, let them come".
They finished their lunch and left.
_____________________________________

Subhadra was walking here and there without knowing the way.

Subhadra's POV

"How long I'm going to wander like this?",she thought herself.
"What  I'm gonna do now? And how will I gonna return back to the palace before  night?"

"When did that idea of sneaking out came in to my mind",she said placing her hand on her forehead.

______________________________________

Dushala's POV

"I think my brothers have finished their lunch, It will be the right time for me to go", she thought.

"Did subhu had anything?, she thought sadly."But I have to go there before anyone comes here".
"I hope you will find out a way soon Subhu".

Dushala gained some courage and opened the doors and left the chamber.
She carefully avoided meeting her brothers and went towards the kitchen.

Kunti:"Dushala..dear",she said seeing Dushala coming.
Dushala smiled.

Gandhari:"Where were you Dushala? Aren't you hungry?"

Dushala:"Mata, I was in the chamber", she said without putting any doubt.

Gandhari:"We were thinking of coming to your chamber to know what you guys are doing".

Dushala:"No need of it now Mata, I have come now", she said trying to smile.

Kunti:"Dushala, where's my putri Subhadra?, she asked curiously.

Dushala:"Ah..Mata.. she's asleep",she said nervously.

Gandhari:"Asleep?"

Dushala:"You know Mata, we were talking.. and playing and... she slept in.. between", she said without facing them.
Kunti smiled.

Dushala:"Mata, I'm hungry now, please give me something to eat",she asked to avoid further questions.

Both the mothers smiled and served Dushala.
She acted as she was enjoying the food but inside she was burning.
After finishing the food she was about to leave.

Kunti:"Dushala wait,I'm coming with you".

Dushala:"Why Mata?",she asked nervously.

Kunti:"Subhadra will be awake by now, I will give this to her", she said taking a plate with food.