Part-5

Dwaraka

The maids was helping young Subhadra to pack her stuffs,while her mother Rohini entered the room.

Rohini: "Have you done the preparations dear"?.., she asked smilingly.

Subhadra:"Pranipat Mata",she said and hugged her mother.

Rohini:"Pranipat putri", she kissed her.

Subhadra: "Yes Mata, I'm done".

Rohini saw two dolls in subhadra's package and asked curiously"Two dolls?".

Subhadra:"Mata you know bratha Krishna has told me that there is a Princess of my age in Hastinapur."

She goes near the package and took one doll out,and said"so I was wondering that I can give this to her" she said with an innocent smile.

Rohini:"oh my dear, that's so sweet of you."and she kissed subhadra's cheeck."Ok then come with me now,we will have something".
She took subhadra's hand and moved from there.

And they were ready to start the journey,
Balram:(looking at Subhadra)"don't do anything mischief there"and he saw Krishna smiling at her,"you too kanhaa" he said and smiled.

Subhadra:"got it, don't do anything mischief", she imitiated Balram by glancing at Krishna.
Krishna too imitiated"you too bhadre".

Balram placed his hand on his forehead and whispered"to whom I'm saying".

And finally they all started their journey from Dwaraka.

Hastinapur

Maharani Gandhari and Kunti was discussing some matters in their chamber and a maid came and interrupted them"The guests will be reaching at evening"she said and left.

Kunti:"I think I should check the arrangements"she said and started to leave.

Gandhari:"I will help you Kunti".

Kunti nodded and they both went.
As they were checking the arrangements, Pandavas arrived.
Kunti was arranging some flowers and by seeing it, yudhisthir asked"I will help you with it, Mata"and he went to her.

Bheem:"Mata, when they will reach here?

Kunti:(happily)"most probably by evening".

Nakul:"oh.. that's great!" By looking Arjun.

Arjun without noticing him"I'm waiting to see them".

Sahadev:(teasingly)"Bratha,are you eager to meet Krishna....or the ...princess......"and he started giggling.

Arjun:(angrily)"I'm not gonna spare you today".and went behind chasing him.

Bheem and Nakul exchanged a mischievous smile.

Hope you guys like it.

Vote and comment plzz.

Also you can make ur suggestions.

Stay tuned 🥰.