Snooping

Carrie seem to take you on a tour around the place once done she knocks on the wall calling out to someone.Why is she banging on the wall?No one lives in wall, it's impossible!

The next thing ya know is that a secret door withing the mirror next to you opens up, seemly shock to see a man in dirty cloths and wore a broken doll mask comes out, seemingly to awaite an answer or something from Carrie.

"Brahms!I like you to meet (Y/N)!.." The man looks you up and down, not long before Carrie pulls him out from the secret doorway "..Oh come on!Say hi Brahms-!!"

"D-Don't force him into doing something he might not wanna d-do Carrie."

She gives you a weird but then soft look "He really isn't that social but..if you say so." soon letting him go to only watch him retreat back into the walls, the door closed shut.

"Carrie?"

"Yes?"

"Why dose he.." to be honest you only see a few rooms but no people "...Brahms in the walls?"

Carrie shrugs, pushing you out and yonder "I don't know he never told us why, he must like it I guess?"

Not long two boys, young highschoolers, notice us coming their way.Seeming to only grin but nothing less come over to greet the two girls.Mostly check you out.

"Yo!My name is Stu!"

Giggling you like how excited and funny he was "Nice t-to meet you too-!"

Stu was pushed aside as a *cough* cute *cough* boy comes towards you, he was not as tall as Stu nor look like siblings.

"Alright Stu thanks for moving and.." the boy takes your hand, kissing it slowly, never making breaking eye contact with you "...hello there angel, my name is Billy.Billy Loomis.~"

We all know that Billy Loomis is the most wanted character in fanfics but him doing such an act to you, like right now, made you so flustered and a speakless mess...And Carrie did not like that, not at all.

"(Y/N) we need to get going, Hannibal wants to talk with you about something!"

Billy didn't like that, so he jumps in "What?!But we only met for a few seconds!"

Carrie huffs, ready to use her powers "So?Your going to just use her like a sex doll then throw her into the garbage afterwards, I'm NOT letting that happen-!"

"Carrie, Billy that is enough."

Turning you see someone you have not met yet, a doll that is not Chucky, but it seems it made them backup a bit.

"So your that girl everyone is talking about?So young yet so fragile."

Stu perks up, seeming excited to see this doll "Jigsaw!Are you here to play a game?What game you wanna-??"

"I do like to play a game but I must.." Jigsaw rode a small red bicycle, his odd yet scary eyes look at you, soon stopping at your feet "...take her to Hannibal, maybe later we can play a game Stu."

Carrie knew she wasn't told to take her to him, she was only trying to protect you from Billy.On the other hand Billy does want to do it with you but at the same time wants to actually give it a chance to know you better.Stu was the only one who just wanna play some gorey games.

Taking this chance you spoke up "Why dose H-Hannabil want to see me?"

Jigsaw looks at you "That is for him to say." before he began to pedal away, seeming to not stop "Come now girl, he is waiting."

Taking a final glance at everyone you then walk after Jigsaw who pedals his way down the dark narrow hallway.

Freddy POV *cough* burn lasagna man *cough*

"OI?!What are you doing with my booze?!" Chucky was piss, so am I cause it's booze my guy, yet Vincent locks them away.Literally.

I almost came over there and beat his ass but that stupid bitch gets in the way, throwing a dame plate that missed me and shattered on the wall by a mere four inches from my nose.

"You boys didn't clearly hear what Hannibal said-."

"We heard what he said but that's some good stuff, top notch booze, so yeah I'm gonna argue Tiff!"

Tiffany rubs her temple "Chucky I know you dumbass but it's for the girls sake.."

"Sake?Fuck that shit." I know I have a hidden stashe in this hell hole, but this was just taking it too fucking far "What if we wanna get drunk till morning?What if we wanna celebrate something but no fucking boozes are involved?I say fUCK THAT SHIT I'M OUT!!"

Like said I did.

To which lead to karma as I trip on something that should not be on the ground;That girls backpack.

Tiff seems to laugh as Chucky was laughing like a maniac he is.Getting up I, instead of throwing it aside or in the garbage can, I just went into the girls bag.Checking it out.

Tiff gasp "Freddy!Don't snoop into someone's belongings!"

I just give her the finger, still snooping around.

Chucky chuckles "Monkey see.." he then comes over, helping me snoop around for anything in particular "...Monkey fucking do!~"

Tiffany was so mad about what we were doing.She looks like she was gonna throw a child tantrum, which I don't mind cause haha I don't care, but yet seems to grumble and gives us both a death stare.Knowing that she can't stop this even though she tried.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Both me and Tiffany give Chucky a weird look "Wha-?"

Chucky did not waste time to pull out two combat knives, making our jaws drop, as he also pulls out a fucking gun from the girls small backpack pocket.

.

.

.

"WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL DOSE SHE HAVE WEAPONS IN HER BAG?!"