Retrival Circle P.1

"I doubt you know what your doing-."

But did you listen?Not really.Immediately you casually jump off the cliff side, yes I said it a cliff, squealing like a toddler as your in the new arms of your saviour.Dwayne puts you down onto your feet, smirking once he caught the jealous looks of every man here, only for you to repeat it.Over and over again.Obliviously having the time of your life.

"She is rather a peculiar one eh Penny boi?" David tuts, his boys seem to agree.

Pennywise lays back "She is just a kid, it's in her nature." and takes a nap by the cliff side.

Once again, your watched over by The Lost Boys.

Dwayne comes flying back up, you squealing in his arms, but flys above everyone.You shut up as he smirks evily...then he lets you fall to your doom.

Seeing that your saved by Marco "Dude what the hell!?" but it didn't last long as your dropped to the ground, Marco screaming in pain.

David, Paul, and Dwayne grew angry at that.Whoever did that will surely die by their own hands!

Pennywise sighs "Your no fun Creeper." soon helping you up.

Jeepers Creepers was indeed infront of you all, not happy whatsoever.

"Waite?You know this guy??"

"He is as old as myself." Pennywise approach him, smiling his good happy smile "Did ya have a nice flight-?"

No one was ready for his speed.Not even you.The man thing grabbed your form and flew off with the speed of sound.Pennywise kinda knew that was gonna happen sooner or later.The lost boys were confuzzled but after the explanation, he too left.

Back up in the air your stiff as metal.Your okay with going on planes but this?Nah.You will die if you or him let go.

"Don't drop me!"

He didn't say much but went ahead and flap his wings faster, wanting to get home and on the ground for a little while.

Creepers fly was smooth, fast as hell, yet indeed avoid the public eye.So he went above the clouds.Seeing that made your fear lessen by awe of what's it like above the clouds.A beautiful view.

Then it went to shit as he legit swan dives unexpectedly, screaming in fright, and nearly crash into a tree before making a good safe landing.Right in front of town within the back woods.

Your hometown.

He let's you go.He had to head home anyway.

"Thank you!"

That made the dude stiffen up, look back slowly, just to watch your form walk into the public eye.

It took him a second but he was gone after.

Slasher POV
Pennywise was getting his ass chewed out by everyone.Even Demo who decided to have his two arms and a head as a treat for himself.

"You know that kid is gonna rat us out!" Tiffany stabs a, well Jason's, machete into his stomach.

Pennywise laughs it off "You stab like a girl he he.~"

Norman and Brahms look at each other, then spoke to Hannibal at the same time "We can go get her back."

Everyone shuts the hell up at this.

This time Freddy spoke up "Can you even kill a person yet Norman without switching sides?" To add more to that, Chucky agrees "And Brahms.You gotta take a shower for once and go out there WITHOUT your freaky doll mask."

"Nah!Me and Billy can do it!!" Stu chirps, Billy on his 5th can of beer already cause why not?

Hannibal groans, seemingly trying to think "Quiet down." it was hard to.Creeper did his job now it's their turn.

"Guys?"

Pinhead slowly looks towards Bo "Yes..?"

Bo scratch his head "Is it me or is Demogordon gone?"

No one payed attention until now.And it was indeed true.Demo was gone.

But was he alone on this?

Nope.

Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and Uii was gone to.To town, just to find you.

That town will surely be dead afterwards..