Penny Carnival

None of the slashers, for two straight weeks actually, have the balls to go talk/hang out with you.Why is that?Well that's because your being followed and guarded by a mother fucking Demogordon.

Like, not even Predator or Pin head have the guts to call out to you....this mother fucker was protective as hElL-

"Demo!" Immediately your plucked off the ground, just to reach for a box of cereal, then place down softly "Thank you!!"

Annabelle smirks, looking at the alien clown that lives in the sewers "Where's my money at Penny boi?~"

He cross his arms "Shut up!" soon gain the balls to approach your small form..

The moment you have the sixth spoonful of (Cereal/F) your attention was caught off guard by a red balloon.Confuse by it you turn to see Demo curled around your form, look at the balloon, cereal, back at Demo, then with little to no doubt reach out to touch the string....it blew up in your face..confetti everywhere..

"Sorry but I.." Demo didn't get up in time before the fimialer arms of a clown picks you up, not long grinning like a idiot who won the lottery "..wanna have my time!Bye-bye haHAHA!"

And like that Pennywise vanished with you in his arms..

The moment you open your eyes you spy pretty blue crystal ones above you, immediately realizing who it was, soon giggling at him.

He tilts his head, confused "Why you laughing at me?..Is something on my face??.."

"Your balloon trick, I loved it!"

It took him a few seconds to process your answer, face now a tint of pink, not long began to carry you "I..I see." and throughout the whole walk he never spoke another word.

Little did you know that what you said seemed to turn this clowns dead cold heart, made him feel a feeling he never knew existed in him from the start.

.

.

.

He kinda liked the warmth of it though..

°•☆•°Mean while back at the slasher house°•☆•°

"PENNYWISE DID WHAT?!"

Everyone, besides Micheal, were loosing their shit.Like, out of all things, why da fuck did that McDonald logo looking ass with a hint of balloon head decide to kidnap your ass today?

Now Carrie, who most likely makes sure your innocents remains, was worried "You heard me!Penny just abducted the bean!DA BEAN I SAY!!"

Jason was not even in the kitchen cause he, along with Pyramid head, were trying to tame the rampaging Demogordon....seems like the only one Demo will listen to was you alone now.

At this rate Demo would slaughter everyone if your not back in time to save them all...

Hannibal and Norman lock eyes, sharing the exact idea surprisingly, then spoke "Jeepers Creepers."

Now Jeepers Creepers doesn't live in the slasher house.He stay low at his lair cause he so claims 'I value my silence' but that's bull shit that dude lonely as a single lonely blank page with ink on it.

Uii used his translator "WHY HIM?"

It was a good question, yet did it not stop them from calling the bat wing goblin man.

Let's see how that goes...

°•☆•°Back to you and Pennywise°•☆•°

"So you live in the sewers?!"

Pennywise giggles out a "Yes I do!" before transformed into a handsome man, soon taking your hand "Come on!I like you to meet some friends of mine hehe!~"

Like that you let Penny take you wherever he so pleased, once a while looking at all the carnival rides and food/prize stands, not long within the tour Penny was happy enough to give you a piggy back ride to some of pretty sea shore area!It was so pretty!

"Penny this place is so cool!"

"It is isn't it?" He hums, soon twirling around and down the stair steps "Just waite till the sun sets, then the real party will begin!"

You perk up a brow right as he was descending a bunch of stairs "What you mean Penny..?"

"You will seeee!~" He giggles, not long you went with the flow.

Once you guys got down there you didn't expect to come waltzing into a big cave area.Heck, it was filled to the very brim with carnival items looking to be back from the 60s or possibly 80s!Other then that you were checking that whole place out from top to bottom, admiring every single detail possible.This place DEFINITELY could be livable!

"You said there will be someone you want me to meet right?" Penny nods, you looking around confused as heck, then question him again "Where are they exactly??"

Penny, who was keeping track of the sun, did not say another word as it grew dark enough to the point you barely could see eithers face.But light?The moment you felt something touch your leg you noticed four masculine shadows fly around, not long lights of candles were set up, soon was being surrounded by four edgy 90s men.

Penny chuckles "She is not food, she is my friend!"

One of the men whine, pouting "What?!You promised us a free meal Pennywise!!"

You quirk a brow, titling your head slightly confuse "...free meal?"

Pennywise answers your confusion by coming over to you "They are vampires." Not long facing the four handsome men "(Y/N) I introduce you to my friends, The Lost Boys!"

The small one waves at you saying a quick "Hi cutie!I'm Marko!!" which you found cute

The tall black haired one nods your way "Dywane. " seems to be the quite type of guy, which fits him perfectly by the way.

"I'm Paul." He winks, clearly the flirty one.

And the last boy, white hair and seem older then the other three, holds out his hand to you to shake "The names Dave sweetheart."

You smile, accepting it "It's nice to meet you all!"

All of them smile back.Good ones, not horrifying ones.

"Welcome to Santa Carlos, (Y/N)."