Chapter 1: Ticket to Freedom

A week has passed since Mikan visited Y/n to tell him she passed the entrance exam and now goes there. Y/n for he first time smiled at his best friend's achievement on passing their dream school. But Y/n, gave up that dream when the heroes didn't helped her sister from the villain 11 years ago.

Hero 1: "You have a guest."

Y/n then heard small footsteps coming towards him. He was taking a nap as he opened his eyes to see what appears to be a bear, a dog, a man? It was principal Nezu of U.A. High and from behind him stand All Might.

All Might could not see his face because the suit was covering it but Y/n was glaring at him with his red bloodshot eyes

Nezu: "Hello there Mr. Sento, it's nice to finally meet you."

Y/n: "What do you want?"

His deep demon like voice sent chills to All Might's spine as he remembered the day they fought and could still feel his punches.

Nezu: "I just came here to talk."

Y/n: "Make it quick. I don't have time with you heroes."

Nezu: "I just wanna ask if you would like to join us for the activities our students gonna do tomorrow."

Y/n: "And that is?"

All Might: "We are going to the USJ to do rescue training."

Y/n: "And why would you want me to join?"

All Might: "I am going to be late tomorrow and we need you to look after them while I catch up."

Y/n: "You're making me you security. What's the price for this?"

Nezu: "You're free to leave this place."

Y/n: "Prove to me you're telling the truth."

Nezu then showed him the signed papers that he will be free after the training tomorrow.

Y/n: "Alright fine, just this once, I'll try and help you."

Nezu: "Good, see you tomorrow Mr. Sento."

Nezu walked out if the too leaving All Might and Y/n to talk to each other.

Y/n: "Why are you still here?"

All Might: "I'm here to apologize to you for not saving your sister that day. Iwasaki was-"

Y/n: "Stop."

All Might stopped talking as Y/n moved his head upwards like he was looking at him.

Y/n: "You don't deserve to say her name. I despise heroes and it started the day she died. Our parents left us to fend for ourselves. Except for Aunt Shuri and Mikan, she's the only family I have left and now I'm all alone. No family, no friends. You were my idol, I wanted to be like you. Saving people with a smile and what did I get? This damn quirk and your sister who you looked up to died in front of you. If you have nothing else to say, go before I break this restraints and put the symbol of peace in retirement."