Chapter 4: Preparation

It was after class and Y/n was on his way towards principal Nezu's office to ask something. He knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Nezu: "Come in."

He opened the door and saw Nezu sipping from his mug sitting on his chair.

Nezu: "Ah Y/n, what can help you with?"

Y/n: "I was wondering him I can use the Gym Gamma for my training for the sports festival."

Nezu: "Sure, I see you're preparing for it so I'll let all the teachers know that you will use it until the Sports festival starts."

Y/n: "Thank you."

He got out of his office and went towards the gate to go home. As he stepped out of the gate, he saw Momo standing near the rode waiting for something.

Momo: "Oh hey Y/n, going home I see."

Y/n: "Actually yeah, what are you still doing here?"

Momo: "Waiting for my driver, you?"

Y/n: "Just asked principal Nezu something. I better go now, see you."

Momo: "Yeah you too."

Y/n just walked towards his dormitory as it was just close to the school. As he opened his door, he saw a pair of shoes and already knew who the shoes belongs too. A woman with pink long hair then came out from the living room.

Shuri: "Y/n honey, it's good to see you again."

The woman hugged Y/n as he hugged back.

Y/n: "You too aunt Shuri."

Shuri: "Once I heard the news from Mikan, I was very happy that you are finally free and you're in U.A with her."

Y/n: "That's payment for helping Nezu and he got me in even I don't want to."

Shuri: "I'm sorry for what happen but that's what she wanted."

Y/n: "It's just my dream as a hero crumbled down since that day. It's like it faded away like dust being blown by the air."

Shuri: "At least you have Mikan to be there with you."

Y/n: "I guess you're right. Where is she anyway?"

Shuri: "She's back home, I'm the only one who went here. So how was your first day?"

Y/n: "It was fine until someone showed up and turn the mood upside down."

Shuri: "Who?"

Y/m didn't say anything as he just stared at a picture of him as a baby and brown haired woman carrying him. Shuri followed his gaze and was wide eyes.

Shuri: "She's back?"

Y/n: "Since the day Iwasaki died but she just gave up on visiting me when the guards won't let her in the compound. And now she wants to apologize."

Shuri: "So how did it go?"

Y/n: "What do you think?"

Shuri: "Oh okay, food's on the table. Io have to leave early."

Y/n: "Thank you Aunt Shuri."

She just hugged the white haired boy and kissed his forehead like what a mother would do.

Shuri: "Take care sweetie."

Y/n: "You too."

She bid him goodbye and went our of his dorm.

Shuri: *thoughts* "So she's back after leaving her children. How about I pay her a visit."

Since Y/n's dorm was just close to U.A, she went there to talk to her best friend that she hasn't seen for so long after leaving the two siblings. She arrived at U.A. and saw a skinny blonde man in a yellow suit was about to enter U.A.