Chapter 7: Sibling Bond

Everyone was now in the cafeteria taking a break before the second game starts. Y/n was sitting on a table with Mikan, Momo, Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida. He was nothing as he just stared out the window on his own world.

Mikan: "Hey Y/n, you're not gonna eat anything?"

Y/n: "I'm not hungry at the moment."

Iida: "You did great out there Y/n even though you're wearing weights."

Momo: "You're wearing weights?"

Y/n: "Nezu wanted me to hold back so that I won't hurt the other students."

Uraraka: "Even though you had weights on, you still destroyed that robot earlier."

Mikan: "Yeah, you're still strong even though you have to hold back."

Y/n: "Thanks for the compliments guys."

Mikan: "Of course, what are friends for Y/n except for me since I'm your best friend."

Y/n: "I guess you're right."

They continued on what they were doing as Y/n stared back at the window someone held out an ice cream in front of his face. He looked up to see his half sister Jessica with a smile.

Y/n: "What's this for?"

Jessica: "It's a thank you for saving me earlier."

Y/n: "Okay?"

Jessica: "Come on take it. It's for you."

Y/n: "Sure."

Jessica: "Mind if we sit here with you guys?"

Mikan: "I don't mind at all."

Momo: "Gladly."

Iida went closer to Midoriya as Jessica's friend Itsuka Kendo sat across from Y/n and Jessica sat beside Y/n which to Mikan's surprise, he didn't complain and enjoyed eating the ice cream Jessica gave him.

Mikan: *thoughts* "I thinks he's giving her a chance."

Jessica: "Oh let me introduce myself, I'm Jessica Uchigani and this is Itsuka Kendo."

Kendo: "It's nice to meet you everyone and sorry for the commotion about a week ago."

Iida: "It's alright, I'm Tenya Iida."

Midoriya: "Izuku Midoriya."

Momo: "Momo Yaoyorozu, nice to meet you."

Uraraka: "Hi! I'm Ochaco Uraraka."

Mikan: "I'm Mikan Hanaha."

Y/n: "Y/n Sento."

Jessica: "Are you guys ready for the second game?"

Uraraka: "Yes of course."

Mikan: "We only have a few minutes left. We should finish our food."

Kendo: "She's right."

Momo: "So where's the guy from a week ago? You know, the one who Y/n almost broke his arm?"

Jessica: "You mean Bruce, he's with our other classmates since he wants to win and beat everyone."

Y/n: "So he's like Bakugo?"

Jessica: "You mean that angry blonde in your class? Then yes."

Kendo: "He's so obsessed on winning he started to ignore he's other classmates that just wants to have fun and don't want to compete with each other."

Jessica: "To be honest with you guys, we don't hate you or anything. It's just our classmates always wants to be in the spotlight just like you guys."