Chapter 3: First Day

Y/n was outside with Aizawa for his quirk apprehension test. Class 1-A was watching him do his test as he doesn't even care if the whole school watch him do it.

Aizawa: "First you will do the 50 meter sprint. Get ready."

Y/n finally activated his quirk as 1-A finally recognized him as the big brute who killed that creature from the USJ. Yukii was watching from the distance with All Might in his skinny form beside her.

Robot: "Ready.......... Go!"

He sprinted towards the other end with great speed as he cracked the ground with every step he took.

Robot: "2.78 seconds."

Mina: "For a big guy he sure moves fast."

Midoriya: "So he was the one who killed that strong creature from before."

Mineta: "I'm still scared of what he just did to it."

Kirishima: "Not gonna lie, he has an awesome quirk."

The test continued as Y/n just destroyed every test he took. He broke the Grip Machine by gripping it to hard. He jumped so far he almost ended outside of the school. And now it was the ball throw. He stood in the middle of the circle with a ball in his hand ready to throw it up in the air. Yukii was staring at him a little worried of how her son look when he was doing the test. He looks like he's not even interested of being a hero anymore. He looks like a blank slate even with his quirk on.

Toshinori: "You're worried for him huh?"

Yukii: "It's just, I'm scared to even face him now. I know I have a powerful quirk like yours but he's more powerful. I don't know what he'll do to me since I left him with his sister."

Toshinori: "You got that right, he fought me before I even got this injury and he overpowered me like I was nothing. He looks like he adapts to it's surroundings to survive."

Yukii: "I don't what to do Toshinori. His dad is nowhere to be found and I just abandoned them."

Toshinori: "Don't worry, he'll talk to you soon. I also wanted to apologize to him, for not helping all those years ago."

Then they felt a powerful wind pressure blow them back as the windows of the school shattered by how powerful the shockwave was. They turn towards Y/n with his arm outstretched and the ground beneath him crack from the force of his throw. Aizawa showed them his score and everyone jaw dropped. He broke the device they use to record the scores..

Everyone was shocked and couldn't believe what they just saw. Even the other inside the school went outside to find out what happened. What they saw made their jaw dropped as they see every test destroyed and the ground Y/n was standing cracked by the sheer force.

Y/n: "Am I free to go now?"

Aizawa: "Go ahead and change back to your uniform. It's lunch anyways and welcome to U.A."

He transformed back to normal and walked past the class with his hands inside his pocket. They just stare at his back until he disappeared from view.

Iida: "He's a little anti-social."

Mina: "Hey Mikan, you are friends with him right? Why is he like that?"

Mikan: "Okay I'll tell you guys but don't go around telling this to anyone okay? And don't mention this to him."

They nod and listened to what she was about to say. She took a deep breathe and looked at them waiting for her to tell everything.

Mikan: "Have you guys heard of the pro hero Trice?"