Chapter 31 * Surviving the great escape *

“Are you guys trying to get yourselves fucking killed?” Chris hissed at us

“Actually we are trying to get away from here not to be fucking killed” Blake muttered

Both brothers shared a creepy glare between each other for a few moments before breaking eyes contact.

“But Chloe do you realise that if I hadn't caught you but another idiot did they would most probably kill you” and then he done something I never ever thought he would do

He flicked me on the forehead...

“Yeah well at least you caught us not them but now what are you going to do? Kill us? Feed up to your pet crocodile? Or what?” I questioned, I doubt he had a pet crocodile but still with these gangs you never know what they have in store

“Pet crocodile? Where would I get one of those from?” He stared at me like I was some sort of creep.

Hey it's not my fault im very cautious of what types of pets people have, In year 3 this kid said he had the cutest pet ever and then when he came for show and tell it was a tarantula!

I mean what type of seven year old has a blood sucking, man eating spider by their bedside table every night listening to the bedtime stories his mum reads them.

I feel Blake nudge me and I quickly turn eye contact to the two brothers. It really does strike me how the look so alike but yet so different.

For only two years difference it's quite astonishing, Like with Blake he has lighter hair that's a little bit shorter that Chris's but then Chris is bigger like with more muscles in his arms and his features are more defined.

But their eyes, wow they are different colour but oh so vibrant. Even in the dimly lit room you can see how intense they are and how well nice the colours are too.

“Are you finished comparing us now” Chris asks,

I look up at them “Yeah pretty much, But seriously what are you going to do with us?

Chris stays silent for a moment, like he's thinking of some sort of plan. I look to Blake who's eyes are already on me so my gaze meets with his.

I didn't realise how much I had missed him, his eyes, his lips, his voice and just everything about him.

Them a distant thought struck me

I nudged Blake, “Hey Blake” I whispered

“Yeah”

“Is that Divido kid still at your school? Please say he's left because when I come back I really don't want to see him” I muttered

“I think he's staying until next week, but since its Thursday and I'm not sure if we're even going to get the hell out of here I don't even care”

“Well he's still a creepy old guy who should be locked up in jail for being a paedophile and trying to pick of younger girls” Blake let out a chuckle to my statement

“Chris are you going to tell us or not?” Blake snapped, someone’s a little impatient today, well a lot impatient

“What?” His eyes snap up to us

“Are you going to tell us what your going to do to us” Blake repeats his earlier statement but slower.

“Oh right sorry I was thinking about going to McDonalds later on today and getting a stack of pancakes, what you know that shits nice hey” What?