Chapter 18 *Surviving my life*

Chapter 18 * Surviving my life *

Shock, I was shocked

“B-Blake” I stutter, catching my breath.

His eyes dart to me for a split second then go back to the phone laying in his palm. His face is pale no colour in his cheeks and his eyes are a pale cold ice blue.

His eyes look chilling,

Its funny how with some people you can just read their emotions from their eyes or their posture or just little things they do. You can just catch onto how they're feeling.

But with other people its different, their eyes change but you cant see through them, its like a mask hiding their true emotions.

“Look at me” I say with a stronger force in my words that before.

“Blake look at Chloe, its very rude not to look at people when they're talking to you” Both out eyes snapped back to my Iphone where the call was still connected to Chris.

How did Blake have a brother?

Why did Blake's brother have my Brother?

What did Max do?

All these questions are seriously messing with my head and its not healthy, not at all............

“Just shut up Chris” Blake growled into the phone, his grasp on my phone was tight- his knuckles going whiter with every passing second.

“Ohh Blake's got a backbone” Chris teased.

Was he just trying to wind Blake up? Well if he was it was working and not just on him on me too.

“Chris, what did my brother actually do?” I question

“Oh Chloe, that's another story for another day and like I said its his place to say not mine. He didn't really do anything he was part of something.. shall I say big?” What the hell did that mean?

What if He really got hurt though, I just can;t even think about that right now. He's the only person who would listen when I was down.

Bring me food when my parents forced me to eat some weird Asian greens with some sort of mystery meat

He stood up for me, he protected me when there was a noise during some sort of horror movie he made me watch.

Not even noticing the hot salty tears running down my cheeks until a soft hand brush against my face.

I looked up and met Blake's soft gaze “Shh, he won't get hurt I promise” he cooed as I buried my head into his warm hard chest.

The tears started falling more rapidly and soon small choked sobs started leaving my mouth. He couldn't get hurt

He just couldn't!

“H-h-ow do you know, what if he gets hurt” I sobbed

“I do okay, I know these guys and they're scums but they don't want blood on their hands okay, Just wait, trust me” he started patting me back

“Is Blake actually being nice to someone” Chris's voice cut through the speakers of my phone

I though that he hung up on us or something, Well I actually wish that he hung up and this was all a big bad dream.

“Well, Bye Chris I'll see you raunchy face later to talk to you, Don;t do anything stupid before I get there- Remember what you used to say? Never get blood on your hands so you better not” He warned before pressing the red end button and placing the phone back on the table