19

Jisoo

"Fuck! What a headache!" I slowly open my eyes and I hit the headboard when I saw two eyes straightly looking at me.

"Get up! If you have forgotten, we still have a birthday to attend" she said with arms crossed.

"I...I will" I stuttered. She's just there still standing and looking at me. I gulped before I slowly get up from the bed. I walk towards the closet to grab a towel but I stop when she speaks.

"What are you doing?" I slowly turn to face her, she's giving me a serious face and again I swallowed my saliva.

"Uh...go..going to ta..ke a bath?" I mentally facepalmed for stuttering. Wtf chu?

"You said you have a headache right? Get back here and take this first before taking a bath" I look at the table and saw a breakfast with a glass of water prepared already. Wow!

"What are you waiting for? Quick!" I jolted towards her and sit back on the bed. Then she grab the bed tray table and placed it between us. The pancake and sausage is so delicious to look at, I was about to pick the fork when she slaps my hand. I look at her feeling confused.

"Lean your back on the headboard and stay still" what will she do?

"Aaaah" my eyes widened when she said that, trying to put the food in my mouth using her hands. She's feeding me, wth?

"Aaah, I..I can manage Chaeng" I told her but she just glare at me, a scary glare.

"I told you to stay still right?" I just nod, unable to speak because she's so scary right now.

"Now eat, and don't you dare complain!" I gulped before slowly opening my mouth and taking the food in. I can't even look at her because she never takes her eyes off me. What are you doing to me Chaeng? I even forgot I have a headache.

The room is so silent, no one tried to speak. She just keeps feeding me, not even letting me drink the water because she's doing it for me. She raises the glass and slowly puts the glass' lip to my mouth, she even wipes the few drops of water spilled below my mouth.

"Drink this and rest for 5 minutes before going to the bathroom, I guess Jennie is done feeding Lisa too" Jennie's here too? Oh my god! I hope she won't tell this to my mother.
*******

She put the bed tray table back and give her the medicine. Jisoo took it from her hand and quickly drink it. When she realized that her job is done she started to exit the room without even saying a word, but before she could walk away Jisoo held Chaeng's hand, the latter turn around and look at her.

"Thank you" she bravely said. Rosie sighs and sit beside her. Jisoo got shocked of the her action.

"Why did you drink?" she asked.

"Those were 4 bottles, each bottle contains 750 ml and it's just the two of you who emptied it" she remained silent.

"You know you can't drink too much right? What is that happens again? Are you gonna make me worried again? Are you really that selfish?!" her voice slightly raised.

"Doctor, how's my daughter?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"She's diagnosed with alcohol overdose maam, the patient should control herself when drinking. Good thing she was rushed to the hospital when her seizures happened, it's really dangerous" he honestly replied. When the doctor told Mrs. Kim about the prescription, they left the two inside.

"God Jisoo! Why were you drinking that much? You don't know how worried I am!" Jisoo held her hand, trying to calm her.

"It was one time Chaeng, I didn't know this would happen, I'm totally fine" she said in a very calm tone.