22

Jennie

How can I be so blind? How can I be so stupid? I hate how it's too late for me to realize that I love Lisa too.

Everybody is in the living room, playing the Uno Cards. When I felt the need to use the toilet for real this time, I excuse myself.

As soon as I got finished, I wash my hands and exited the room. When I opened the door, Irene is in front of it.

"Hey" she said and smile. Not wanting to get her the impression of me being rude, I smiled back.

"Hey, Irene right? Sorry I wasn't able to introduce myself. I'm Jennie" I told her, I don't know but my brain wanted to hate her because she causes my jealousy but that would be totally nonsense. Especially the girl didn't do anything in the first place.

"I hate you Jennie" I raised my eyebrow.

"Really?" then she nods. What the hell?

"You and Lisa didn't really recognized me at first, I hate you! You forgot about me" now I'm damn confused. Me and Lisa forgot about her?

"We played at the badminton court twice when I visited the palace. I'm really hurt now, how could you?" she said in a sad tone. I tried to remember my childhood, and yeah. There's this one time Lisa and I were playing when the Lady of Monsatto joined us.

That girl was really great, that's why we became friends. She said she would join us on her next visit and she did, but that was the last time I've seen her because we left Klaveo.

Wait?

"Where are you from?" I asked her, if her answer would be the same with what's on my head then.....

"Monsatto Jennie" my eyes widened.

"Joo Hyun? You are Joo Hyun?" she smiled and nod twice. I quickly throw myself at her and hugs her.

"Oh my god! I didn't know, I'm sorry! I miss you Joo Hyun, it's been so long" we were hugging each other right now. This is why I can't hate her, because that would be a stupid move. Gosh!

"Believe me, I miss my old friends too. I really do" she said and we hug each other again.

The flashback in my mind stopped when we also stop. Lisa turned off the engine, and I slowly removed my hands from wrapping around her waist.

"Sorry Jennie, the tire got busted. We need to find the nearest vulcanizing shop" she told me. I hop off the bike and so did she. Lisa put the stand on and removed her helmet, just watching her removing the cover in her head is so pleasing to look at.

Oh my god! Why do I think of this things?

I was just staring at her, when her face is clear now, I could see the sweat flowing from her forehead. Lisa in a wet bangs is just so hot.

God Jennie! What are you doing?

"Jennie? Are you listening?" I came back from reverie when I heard her, then slowly my helmet is being pulled out. When she completely removed it, our eyes met.

Lisa said she always likes my eyes but I love her doe eyes more.

"Do you know any vulcanizing shop near here? We really need help on the tires" I look away before the situation got awkward.

"Yeah, just a little walk. Over there, beside the waiting shed" I pointed and she followed my finger.

"Thank God it's not that far! Would you mind holding these helmets? I need to push this bike all the way there" she said looking at the waiting shed.