Chapter 3

*Harry's POV*

Shaking my head I felt something heavy on my head, "Hermione," I say warningly, squeaking Hermione pulled out a compact mirror and handed it to me. opening the mirror I say large shiny black and red gradient horns, lowering the mirror I saw my wings were of the purest white. Handing the mirror over to Draco he let a gasp, "I suppose I took after my mother then." He says sounding as grateful, my dad was a demon." I keep in a a gasp as Draco unfurls his wings, they seemed to be, grey like a shimmering silvery grey. A bit like how his eyes were before. They looked like the color of his eyes, as he looked more at his wings he let out a relieved sigh, "Well my mom was right thankfully," He mumbled to himself. But of course with my enhanced hearing I heard it clear as day but decided against mentioning anything.  Suddenly I got a great idea, I knew somehow Hermione had gotten her inheritance and also had wings. As she was part griffin, "Hey Hermione, Draco" I say collecting my breath to see his reaction, he did nothing so i continued "Wanna fly the rest of the way to hogwarts!?" I ask getting more and more exited at the very moment

*Um so in my Fanfic Harry is older then Hermione but pretend Harry got a late inheritance please, and thank you* 

"Yes!" Hermione said excitedly she had been wanting to fly ever since she got her inheritance. "Sure I guess..." Draco said a little louder than earlier "But you'll have to teach me to fly." Draco said knowingly "Well I guess i can do it." I got a late inheritance but I still had my wings back then so I knew how to fly "Well me too I've never really flown before." Hermione said "Ok then, lets go." I say nearly hopping down the train to the conductor to ask him to stop the train. 

"Ok are you guys ready?" I say when we got off the train, "Ok so start by unfurling your wings, then run and start flapping. Once your off the ground flap to get higher and then to go forwards lean forwards slightly." I run forward and hop up waiting for Hermione and Draco. They nod at each other then run together and come to rest flapping near me. "Ok lets go" Soon we were on our way to hogwarts and we hap sped past the train long before. And soon as we knew it we saw hogsmeade station where we touched down. "Oh My God, I thought I was gonna die." Draco said gasping. 

"I keep on feeling some kind of pull towards Draco but I don't know what it is, help me 'Mione." 

"Oh Harry, he is your soulmate, it's not a coincidence you got your inheritances at the exact same time is it now. 

*Draco POV* 

I feel a pull towards Harry I don't know what to do, but there is nothing I can do. We are all in the great hall and Harry is at gryffindor and I'm at slytherin. I see him get up off his seat and walk away from the table seemingly having eaten nothing, he seems to be heading towards the astronomy tower. I fixate my self on going there and soon my feet are pounding against the floor. 

At the astronomy tower I see Harry sitting near the edge staring out at the planets above, I look at his mop of black hair which recently he had grown out to about shoulders length, a bit like Sirius Black. I only had a few seconds before he speaks up "Well hi Draco fancy seeing you here." I shift on my feet before he turns around and faces me "You do realize were soulmates right?" "I would have said something on the flight but 'Mione was there and well you know how the weasel would react." I suck my breath in before going to sit next to him, soon as i've sat down I go to rest my hand next his on the hard wooden floor. And before I know it I'm asleep in Harry Fucking Potters arms.

*Hermione POV*

I go to find Harry only to see him at the astronomy tower with Draco curled up on top of him. I smile at it ad decide to put a blanket on them and leave.