ChApteR WhAT EvER (😐😐😐😐😐)

*Harry Pottahs POV*

Hearing a slight noise, something like footsteps I tighten my grip on Draco and keep my eyes closed, feeling a weight on us I open my yes when the footsteps have left. Someone put a blanket on us, there was a note next to us though. Curious I open the letter nad of course its from Hermione.

It said--

Dear Harry,

Hope you enjoyed the flight I think Draco did, after all on the flight he kept his eyes trained on you~~~~~ Anyway, yes it was me who put the blanket on you, I couldn't wake you up it was to cute~~~ Moving on Classes start on Tuesday and we all have a single dormitory to share since there are so few eight years. Ginny moved in with us to "Connect and spend time with her brother (Ronald) I would guess it is to connect more with you even though you completely dumped her last year. Im thinking of hexing her buttttt eh. I'll leave it to you to hex her!

Yours,

Hermione

*Third person POV*

After reading that letter Harry was awake and realized just how hard the floor was under him, at that moment Draco opened his eyes and looked up at Harry with a look of confusion in his eyes. "Hermione being a fucking sass queen." Harry stated 

"Oh ok that makes sense..." Draco said before realizing where he was "Holy SHIT CLASSES START SOON!" 

"Calm down they start on Tuesday" Harry whispered soothingly into his ear, clearly happy with that Harry decided they should go to the dorms. Then it struck him, he didn't know where the dorms were. Not happy with himself he stood up pulling Draco with him and sending a patronus to Hermione after he set him down. 

Five minutes later Hermione came rushing in through the doors and saw Harry sitting there talking to Draco. 

"Hey I thought you might want to know where the dorms are?"
"Yes thank god you exist Hermione" Harry sighed out deeply

"I know Im the absolute best" Hermione said mockery thick in her voice. Harry sent her a scathing look before turning back to Draco and picking him off the ground without a struggle, if Harry hadn't had his inheretance he would never have been able to, even with Draco who must have had some type of eating disorder. He was just like Harry at the begging of the school year before he moved to grimmauld place with Remus.

*Listen up, I don't give a single shit that remus died in the real book* 

Hermione took that as the cue to leave and show the way so Harry simply followed while Draco dosed off again. When the finally reached the common rooms Harry set down Draco on the couch and left for the male rooms. when he got there he saw Ginny in a bed next to his 

"Ginny" He said with a nod in her direction

"Harry, aren't you happy to see me?" She replied in a shrill voice, "After all neither of us have gotten our inheritances yet, we may be mates~"  

"Oh really" Harry says acting surprised "Because last time I checked I was the oldest one out of the golden trio

"Yes but" Ginny amps up

"Yes but what"

"You said you were having a late inheretance" Ginny points out 

"Yes but I have had my inheretance" Harry points out slowly starting to get louder and louder

"No you havent, you are to marry me Dumbledore promised me, he is paying us, you have to marry me" really last time I checked Lily didn't EVER marry James Potter, and my name isn't Harry you bitch" Harry said now getting angry, in fact by now he was furious. As wings sprouted out of his back his eyes flashed red, "GINNY WEASLEY YOU ARE NOT MY MATE NOR WILL YOU EVER BE, YOU WILL NOT MARRY ME AND ALL THE MONEY HAS BEEN RETURNED TO MY VAULT, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Ginny backed away like a scared mouse before runnning downstairs crashing into Hermione on the way "You do NOT wanna go up there Ginny warned her" Hermione ignored her knowing what was wrong 

"HARRY JAMES POTTER-" She was cut short by Harry saying "Thats not sure we haven't gotten a test yet" Hermione all but groaned at is stupidity 

"Why did you lash out" She hissed at him, 
"She is a dirty little lying bitch" He hissed back with more ferocity than before, Hermione turned on her heel and went to get Draco 

And sure enough Draco came bursting up the stairs collasping on Harry, pushing him down onto the bed.