Chapter 13

WARNING!!!! LEMON AND LIME!!!!! 18+!!!
YOUVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
Y/N POV
"Sm-Smexy what are you-"
With a snap of his fingers he was butt ass naked except his boots hat and tie, I look away from his muscular body, each ab was smoother than the next and made my body moan.
His hands slide up my Seaweed green shirt, I suck in air knowing what's going to happen. He grips my sides lightly while he brought his lips to mine to a kiss again.
His lips were smooth as silk everything about him was perfect. Godlike.
I felt his slimy tongue pry at my lip trying to slip in, instead of letting him I met him half with my tongue, letting them collide.
"Mm~!" His tongue slips pass my tongue and explores my mouth, swishing his black tongue around. Sliding on the roof of my mouth he slides it out my mouth. He looks down at me.
I blush hard and look away from his dangerous gaze. He lets out a deep Chuckle sending shivers down my spine. "We haven't even started Y/N~" He turns his gaze to my exposed neck and slowly rubs his sharp teeth, all around, against my neck, seeing where it was the most sensitive at. When he touched my sensitive button I let out a tiny moan. In response, he licks softly, like a cat his tongue was rough and poky. I start to squirm a little away from him fearing this sensation, he grabs my hands lightly to keep me in place, "where you goin~?"
"Mmm~"
He starts to go back to licking letting me squirm, it only made him do it slower and harder. A moan tries to flee out my lips, with that he pauses. D-did he stop? I thought. I glance at him, he opens his mouth revealing his sharp rows of shiny teeth, swiftly he chomps down on my neck, sharp pain of pleasure cause me to moan loudly. He starts to suckle like a vampire or a new born kitten.
He licks the blood from my neck roughly causing me to shiver.
His hands slide down my arms to under my shirt, he rolls it up towards my head to remove it from my body. When he succeeded doing so he threw it on the floor next to us, he starts to stare at my body as if he wanted to keep this image in his head. He raises his hand letting me see his fingers become claws, he places one of his claws under where my bra meets halfway then slices thru it.
Omg omg omg....wait if he rejects my body like Tyler.....what if he stops what if he falls out of love with me?
He moves the torn bra out the way, "I must say your Gorgeous Y/N~" He huddles down close to my stomach, I witness his long black tongue stick to my stomach and slides it slowly towards my breast.
"Ah~!"
His tongue starts to crest one of them lightly, sometimes even nipping once and awhile while one of his hand groop the other. In the process of him doing the I felt his hand sneak into my pants and underwear, he took two of his fingers and rubs my entrance. I moan softly gripping the sheets, he continues but starts to kiss me instead.
He then pulls away and sits up while pulling his hand out of my pants, he looks dead at me raises his fingers and raps his tongue around his fingers licking them.
"You taste Sugary~" He places his hand on my thighs and slides them up towards my womanhood. He misses and goes for the pant button. Instead of unbuttoning like a normal person! He uses his mouth to unbutton while looking at me, I knew I was a mess, I've never lost my virginity not even to Tyler. Tyler never wasn't interested in this but I was. I would always have to masterbate to calm myself or to entertain.
Magically, he gets it undone and takes them off, throwing them next to my shirt boots and scarf.
He looks at my F/C Undies and smirks, "Wow cant be as excited as you can I~?" I blush hard.
He rips them off to get straight to the point. "In a rush much~?" I murmur.
"Hush you~! I'm the one at work~" He gently spreads my legs and leans down. I felt that same rough tongue rubbing my entrance. I bite down on my lip and squeeze my eyes shut.
His tongue slowly enters and just as the same to my mouth it explores. I moan loud and I mean loud, it felt so good...
"Mmm~!!"
He continues getting rougher each time.
"I-Imma Cum!!" I warn him as I death grip the bed.
He didn't care, as rough as I ever felt he licks my womanhood, and just as I warned I felt a warm liquid flow.
Smexy lifts his head and swallows, "As I said Sugary~"
I blush hard knowing he's looking at a mess.
He props himself to where he held my hands and his membrane was inches from my womanhood. He looks at me and winks. "Let me know what to do Toots~ you're in charge~"
"I thought your the one at work~" I stick my tongue at him.
"Well~ if you say so~" I felt him start to tease me.
"Mm~ Fuck you~!" I bark at him.
"I'm about to do that in a sec~" He winks.
"Mmm~"
He decides to instead lay on his side spooning me.
"Wtf are you doing~?" I glance at him.
"Let the master do his work~" He hushes me.
One of his hands cups breast and the other cups my pussy. I shift a little trying to get comfortable, when feeling me move, the hand cupping my cunt began to rub sloppy circles into my folds and clit. I yelped at the feeling before pausing and sinking into him. I was already aroused.
My thighs were soaked, and I could feel the fire like heat already spread thickly
over my body. His fingers felt good, I close my
eyes when feeling his fingers speed up.
I could hear his breathing. It was excited and heavy, he was panting like a dog. Worse, it was turning me on....He sounded so erotic and desperate for me, even to just stimulate my clit. His fingers paused before dipping down, His fingers curled and pushed into me, making you shudder and gasp softly. My walls were sensitive, but he slid in with zero effort. I hithis knuckles and he retracted, before thrusting them into me. Offender fingers continued to curl and jerk. My whole body was a heart beat, pulsating and hot. My
hands clung to his forearm as you took his fingers. I
pant as well, almost sounding like him.His fingers withdrew, making a phallic, wet noise. He held his
fingers in the air and scissored them, I looked up at them and felt heat grow in my cheeks.
This was embarrassing! I was already wet from the teasing he was doing. His arm releases me, I felt him sit up and Stand up from the bed and rounded it in slow steps to my side. I watched him, still steadying my breathing. He grabbed each of my thighs and spread them while simultaneously
pulling me towards the edge of the bed. I look up to stare at the ceiling. He holds my feet and legs to the bed in a tight, uncomfortable position. His hips moved forward carefully, the tip brushed my mount and folds, lowering and he did so, followed by a moment of readjusting and aligning himself.
His hips bucked forward and crashed into mine, filling me up with one rough thrust. I gasped and close my eyes, his hands had tightened their grip on my calves. He withdrew and slammed himself into my cunt again, his tip pounding my g-spot. It wasn't painful as much as it was
surprising. God Damn, it was amazing. I could hear his breathing hitting my neck as his pace quickened, grunts and nearly animalistic growls
erupted from him.
He paused completely, releasing my calves and lowering his torso to wrap his arms around the middle of my back. He lays his face in my breast and pants quietly. I rap my arms around him slowly getting my breathing back down.
"We definitely need to do that again." He said in a childlike voice.
I shake my head then agree, "That was amazing."
He crawls back in bed with me and pulls me into his chest.
I shall be taking a short break!!!!