Part 13

Heyo~☺️
Thx for reading and Comment ^-^ hehe
Enjoy:

Mia P.O.V

Tony picked me up and hugged me- tightly, may I add. I meowed, trying to make him loosen his hold...but I failed, to my annoyance. I tried to scratch Tony's head off but he held me even closer to his face- was he CRAZY!

His face was warm and I melted, 'I guess I can stay here for a little while,' my mind suggested and I happily agreed with it. I closed my eyes and all my troubles demolished and I was left with an empty mind space. Sigh, guess there's nothing to do. I wanted to have a peaceful nap before Tones-here- drops me and forgets about my existence, but before I fully dozed off and caught at least a few Zs-

Anthony woke me up by doing a jump from the 7th step on the stairs to the bottom of the flight of stairs. In front of us was the lift- quietest place in the whole tower.

Trust me, anywhere else is filled with:

-Noises of a human weirdo acting like a birdie
-An angry and dangerous lady getting the weirdo to shut up
-Loud talking of a God trying to toast pop tarts but failing
-A drunk man laughing and messing around
-The CEO of the whole tower yelling to Tony to stop drinking.

And now, my bedroom isn't even peaceful because of a bleeding dude that doesn't give a shit about me even though I cared about him and was that careful to not scratch the hell out of him: I only gave him a little scar that healed in the end- it also didn't stay there like how the brown-haired dude with a stick and scar has in the book.

So back to the story, everywhere else is as loud as hell.

"FRIDAY could you take us to my lab." Tony only orders FRIDAY to do things and never asks, which I think is pretty RUDE but Anthony always says towards the team that she's an AI, which Tasha replies with, that's bullshit. But I know that Tony actually cares, heh. Yeah, I'm getting side-tracked but, oh well, it was worth mentioning either way.

We entered the lift and the door closed behind us. Tony hummed as we waited patiently- well I did but Tones kept on tapping his foot every second. That didn't help me get rest so I gave up on the wonderful dream, that seemed so far away, of sleep.

The lift door binged open and Tony jumped out, excited to achieve what he and Bruce were working on. I rolled my eyes at his enthusiasm and carried on trying to accomplish the goal of mine -getting out of Tones arms and taking a long slumber.

While I was figuring out how to get out of this cell, Anthony (A/N sorry for making Mia have sooo many different names for Tony but it's so I don't use repetition and that's like Mia's personality sooo yeah, heh) walked towards the spinny chair, that was surrounded by desks in one corner.

He sat down, spun once and then plopped me down on the desk- the only empty one. I walked away to go and find a quiet corner. I heard a clink like it was glass and turned my head back to Tones. He was grabbing an alcohol bottle but there was NO way I was going to let him have that.

Nuh-uh.

If he had had it then that means my dreams and naps are gonna fade away- but I'm not giving up that quickly. We all know how loud and crazy he can get if he has that.

I pounced onto Stark's lap and then scratched the bottle, which fell on the floor and broke.

Seriously, they're so weak. If I made a bottle, I would've made it double- I mean, when you give a drunk man/woman a bottle they'd probably smash it straight away. I thought.

I was about to leave but realised, I was dealing with Tones. There's obviously more. I looked around for more and found a bunch of additional bottles. Urgh, Anthony is such a pain. I jumped to the other ones and pushed them all of the desk.

Proud of what I have done I smirked to myself and then gave Tones a warning hiss, with my sharp claws on show, then happily, and maybe tiredly, skipped to the dark corner of the room. Nestling my head on my tail I closed my eyes, hoping the shadows will eat me whole and take me away from all my worries...

BUT IT DIDN'T!
All I wanted was to sleep
But the world won't give it to me.

I wanted to cry but I can't. I wanted to scream for love, help but how would I? I wanted someone to actually care and pet me, but no one would. I wanted to be seen, to be realised, to be...noticed.

I couldn't sleep even though that was what I craved for. My mind was too full of troubles and sadness. Full of lost hope and foolish dreams.

Although that was what I reckoned, somewhere else in my mind I thought about those dreams becoming true. How someday, I will be loved and acknowledged.

My stupid thoughts were interrupted by an annoying, whining idiot, "Why~ I just wanted to drink some~ just some!" Tones carried on crying about having his second-to-most favourite drink wrecked by Mia.

Sooo long story short, he was crying and accusing me of taking away his favourite thing.

I mean, you can't blame me. You would totally have done the same thing as me if you were next to death- aka Tony being drunk. You know, he should be thanking me, instead.

I had enough of Tones acting like a baby so I did something about it. I pounced on Anthony's lap and meowed. I looked up at him and gave him the most cutest eyes I could muster. "Awwwww~ You look sooo adorable, " he cooed. I will seriously regret this later but right now, I seriously needed to fix this crisis.

Tones poked me on my cheek and it took all my power to not hiss and scratch that bothering nincompoop.

He grabbed me and put me next to the keyboard on the desk. Anthony tapped and tapped and tapped and ta- I stopped myself from carrying on with the tapping nonsense. I got picked up again but instead of getting put on the floor or somewhere else- he hugged me.

Lol, heh Mia's in quite a sticky situation but I'm pretty sure she appreciates it, hehe

Hope u enjoyed this chapter and sorry for uploading late: I got ma iPhone grounded and Wattpad is terrible on computer/laptop, sooo heh.

Words: 1152
Bye Bye my sweets 🍬

-Stortime