𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

William drove towards Port Angeles, his only thoughts being Seth. He felt a strange pull towards the pull, as if something was trying to draw him to Seth. It must be nothing, just a strange feeling.

He hummed a soft tune, wind ripping at his clothes and his hair. It was the most exhilarating feeling. A smile planted itself on his face as the Tuxedo shop came into view. It was a small store, almost hidden.

He parked his motorcycle, walking towards the store and opening the doors.

"Hello" a women greeted politely.

"Hello, I would like to purchase a suit."

The women smiled politely at him. "We have a used suit."

"Just one?" William asked.

"Yeah. A women bought all the suits and then left one." The women replied, tilting her head in confusion. "Strange."

"Can I see it?"

The women smiled, walking in the back for a moment before returning with a suit.

"It's used?" William questioned.

"Yes, but it's in marvelous shape. It was recently returned."

"Who was the previous owner?"

"Edward Cullen."

William's face paled and his mouth parted in shock. He spluttered for air, his mouth trembling, rendering William speechless.

"Are you okay, sir?"

William flashed the women a fake smile, quickly changing his shocked demeanor. "How much?"

"What's your name?"

William frowned at the request but answered the women's question. "William Swan."

"Perfect." The women replied before handing William the suit. William stared at her in confusion.

"A women bought out the store and left this suit behind, telling me to leave it for William Swan."

William's eyes narrowed in confusion, his suspicion growing. "What was the women's name?"

"Alice Cullen. The boy's sister."

William cursed, flashing the women another fake smile. "Thank you for your help."

He rushed out of the store, ignoring the women's confused glance. He clutched the suit in his hand, revving the engine of the motorcycle before driving towards his house, muttering curses under his breath.

"Mom's going to freak." William spoke. "I'm gonna kill that enthusiastic, cheery, bright pixie." William grumbled.

Pulling into the driveway, he jumped off the motorcycle, holding the suit in his hand. He stared at the suit for a moment before walking inside, running a hand through his hair.

He ran into his room, slamming the door behind him. He stared down at the suit before opening the bag, Edward's scent assaulting his senses. He gulped nervously before gently picking up the suit, gasping as he smelled Bella's faint scent, except it was her human scent.

"How is that possible?" William mused, sniffing the suit.

He traced his hand along the suit, admiring it's perfection. It truly was a marvelous suit. He sighed before stripping off his clothes and laying the collared shirt on his shoulders and buttoning it. He pulled the jacket over his shoulders and stared at it for a moment before pulling on the suit's pants. He stared at himself in the mirror for a bit before taking off the suit and dressing in his normal clothes.

"It fits." William muttered, groaning. "Screw you, pixie."