18

Third-person POV

It's been a week and a few days since you've been back in school and everyone in your class is on a school trip to the museum to learn more about the history lesson for the class. You all walk around looking at all the exhibits when you and the gang walk by the planetarium.

"Guys we should do this!" You exclaim while looking at the signs in front of the planetarium doors. As I get closer, I see that the last showing is starting in two minutes.

"It looks like we just missed the final show. That's too bad," Teruhashi says uninterested before walking off with the rest of our class.

"Darn, it would've been so cool," Chiyo says while following Teruhashi.

You sigh in defeat and stay put in front of the doors while everyone else walks away, "this sucks."

Stars and the sky have become important to you after your mom passed away. When you found yourself unable to sleep due to the pain and nightmares, you would escape to the roof of your old house and gaze up at the world above you in comfort. It made you feel so small and with that, your problems. You feel a hand gently grab yours, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Kusuo what-" but before you can finish your sentence, you look up to see that you both are in the planetarium.

'Come on, it's about to start,' Kusuo says telepathically. You grin and both sit down in the empty seats in the back. The show starts and you look up at the passing planets and stars in awe. You've never been to a presentation like this before but it's very cool!

"Wow," you whisper, transfixed on the moving images about your head. Kusuo looks over at you but you're too busy being fascinated to notice. He smiles at how happy you look and goes back to watching the show with you. Out of the corner of your eye, you watch Kusuo look up at the moving constellations, the light dancing across his face making him look very handsome. You said that you'd see him after the suspension was over but after the first few days, you almost lost your mind due to boredom. You took up some morning shifts since you wouldn't be at school but after that, you would just sit in your apartment. Chiyo and Chisato took the responsibility of bringing over school work every few days so you wouldn't be left behind, and that was nice to see them but they'd only be able to stay for a little bit.

One day you decided you had enough, so you picked up your phone and dialed up Kusuo. Your phone rang for a few beats before he answered with a dull hello.

Y/n: Hey, what're you up too?

Kusuo: I'm doing my homework.

Y/n: That sounds very boring.

Kusuo: It is, but not all of us are suspended so I have to do it.

You gasp

Y/n: Wooooow okay, I see how it is.

Kusuo: You're the delinquent. You can't make me feel bad for you.

You snicker at his comment.

Y/n: Delinquent? But I'm using my powers for good. Ya know, since I'm still your body guard and all. I have to step in and do my job.

Kusuo: uh huh...

Y/n: Besides, I already did everything I needed to do today so now I just wanted to bug you, so you gotta deal with it.

You laugh evilly and start to pace around your dining room table, not being able to stay still for too long.

Kusuo: uh huh...

You stop and frown a little.

Y/n: Are you even listening?

Kusuo: yeah yeah, I'm just... having a hard time trying to listen to your talking and doing these problems.