Chapter 56 - I Know You Took Her.

A/N - Hope You Like.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Chloe hadn't slept since Aubree had been taken from the creche and that was a week ago, the whole school had been told what to if they saw anyone with a baby that looked like Aubree. That day she didn't care about her hair so she left it down she couldn't go into Aubree's room as it reminded her of the fact that some idiot had her.

Arriving at school that day Chloe saw that everyone had a pink ribbon on their blazer "what's with the pink ribbon?" Rachel smiled "well that's Aubree's favourite colour so Chlo,Janeece and Charlotte have made ribbons" Chloe nodded "right" Rachel watched as Chloe walked over to her friends and made her way inside. Chloe stood with Charlotte and Chlo while Janeece handed out pink ribbons "wear a ribbon and get everyone looking for Aubree-Leigh" Chloe smiled as Chlo and Charlotte hugged her.

Sitting in the common room Chloe was looking through her phone at pictures of Aubree and Max walked in "Chloe a word" Chloe stood and followed Max outside "what?" Max looked at her "are you sleeping?" Chloe scoffed "no I'm not sleeping, I haven't slept since she was taken" Max sighed "come round mine" Chloe frowned "how's that gonna help me sleep?" "You won't be surrounded by Aubree's stuff" Chloe sighed but nodded "look I'm gonna go back in there" Max nodded and walked off.

During registration Chloe was looking out the window when she saw Adam standing outside the gate so she stood from her seat and took off out the classroom "Chloe!" Tom went after her as he knew she would do something stupid.

Adam smirked when Chloe came running out the building "ah Chloe nice day isn't it?" Chloe glared "where is she?" Adam put on a confused look "where's who?" Chloe scoffed "Aubree! Where is she? You're the only one sick enough too take her" Adam smirked "are you saying someone has taken your child from the creche" Chloe rolled her eyes "yeah it was you" Adam smirked "Chloe I'm not allowed on school premises" Chloe scoffed "then why are you here?" Adam sighed "I want your mum back" Chloe felt her anger rise "she wouldn't get back with you even if you paid her" Adam smirked "maybe I should pay her, get more that way" Chloe wanted to punch him "you're a scumbag".

Tom had gone to fetch Max or Rachel so he could have help getting Chloe inside "Max have you seen Rachel?" Max shook his head "I need help, Chloe's done a runner from my lesson" Max frowned "where did she go?" Tom shrugged until he heard Chloe yelling "she's outside" Max stood and left the office with Tom.

Chloe couldn't contain her anger "Chloe I would watch your tone with me" Chloe wanted too punch him "Chloe" Chloe turned to see Max,Tom and Eddie walking towards her "he took my baby" Eddie looked at Adam "is that true?" Adam smirked "how could I have taken her?" Chloe had had enough and punched him "I HATE you" Adam continued smirking as Max held Chloe back "get off me!" "Control her" Chloe was fighting against Max "get the hell off me" Tom looked at Adam "get off the premises" Adam went to leave but before he did he turned to Chloe "I hope you find Aubree" Chloe pushed Max away and went for him again only Tom grabbed her "Chloe calm down" Adam walked off and she walked back into school.

Max had taken Chloe to the cooler in order to get her calm "he's the one who has her,he told me before he would do what it took too get Aubree" Max frowned "you don't know he took her" Chloe rolled her eyes "yeah I do know" Chloe stood to leave and Max grabbed her "where are you going?" Chloe glared "I'm going to find where Adam is staying and then I'm going too get my baby girl back" Max pulled Chloe towards him "kicking off isn't going to help" Chloe glared "it will help me" Max kissed her "stop that".

Chloe went home that day and all she wanted was her baby girl back. A few hours later Chloe left the house and made her way too Max's. Arriving she saw his car and knocked the door, when he answered Chloe could see he had been drinking "didn't take you long" Max smirked and Chloe walked into the house "you need coffee" Chloe made Max a cup of coffee and waited for him to sober up "welcome back too reality" Max smirked and kissed her.

Rachel was getting worried about Chloe as she had walked out the house and hadn't been seen since, Eddie and Charlotte had come over to help figure out where she had gone "Rach did she mention anything about going out?" Rachel shook her head "no Eddie she said nothing" Eddie sighed and turned to Charlotte "has she said anything to you?" Charlotte shook her head.

A few hours later Rachel was about to ring the police when Chloe came in "where the hell have you been?" Chloe looked at her mum "I've been out" Rachel frowned "where?" Chloe rolled her eyes "does it matter where? I'm back home now aren't I?" Rachel looked at Chloe "Eddie and Charlotte are in the living room" Chloe walked into the living room and saw Charlotte sitting on the sofa "Chloe" Chloe walked over to Charlotte and was pulled into a hug by her "Chloe I promise, you will get her back" Chloe was crying which made Charlotte cry as Chloe was always the strong one and she never broke down crying. Chloe fell asleep on the sofa and Rachel put a blanket over her "she'll get Aubree back and she'll be back too her cheeky ways" Rachel sighed "I hope so Eddie, I've never seen her like this before" Rachel watched as Chloe slept hoping that Aubree would be back where she belonged.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N - Hope You Liked. Next Update Should Be Either Tonight/Tomorrow. Xoxo