Chapter 80 - This Won't Work.

A/N - There'll Be Another Update Today.

*music* Oh I Can See The Future Coming Too Ya, Cry Away The Sadness In Your Eyes (Madly Obsessed With This Song xD)

Hope You Like The Update xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Chloe had to pluck up the courage to tell Charlotte something but she didn't know how she would take it. As it was sunday Chloe sat at Max's while she was waiting for Aubree to wake "this thing is stressing me out" Max smirked and started massaging her shoulders which made Chloe groan "no, don't do that" "why not?" Chloe smirked "because it feels nice and its sending me too sleep" Max again smirked and he began kissing her neck which made Chloe groan again "I hate you sometimes" Max carried on kissing her "this isn't fair".

A few hours later Chloe was still at Max's as Aubree was still asleep "I should go wake her" Max looked at her "she's still asleep" Chloe grinned "well I need to go home" Max smirked and took her hand "stay" Chloe shook her head "I can't, school tomorrow". When Aubree woke Chloe got her coat on and went to put her in the pushchair "I'll take you" Chloe smiled "I should walk, my mum doesn't know where I've been" Max looked at her "Chloe, its nearing 10pm, I'm not letting you walk back at this time" Chloe rolled her eyes but smiled.

When she got home she saw her mum glaring at her "where the hell have you been?" Chloe sighed "I was at Janeece's and I forgot the time and I got a taxi back" Rachel sighed "Chloe you have a one year old to think of, you can't keep her out until this time" Chloe glared "if you must know Aubree was perfectly safe, I'd never do anything to put her in danger" Rachel sighed "Chloe I'm not saying that" Chloe rolled her eyes "that's what it sounds like from where I'm standing" before Rachel spoke Chloe took Aubree upstairs and got her settled for bed "mummy would never put you in danger" Aubree gave a small smile and fell to sleep.

*The Next Day*

Chloe woke and got herself ready then got Aubree dressed. When everyone was ready Rachel left the house. Arriving at school Chloe saw Charlotte and sighed "has something happened between you and Charlotte?" Chloe looked at her mum "no, why?" Rachel smiled "well you've not gone over to her like you normally do" Chloe rolled her eyes and walked off. Once Aubree was in the creche Chloe made her way to the common room "Chloe is everything alright?" Chloe turned to Charlotte and smiled "yeah, everythings great" Charlotte grinned "good".

Chloe saw Chlo and walked over to her "where have you been hiding?" Chlo grinned "nowhere, I've been busy" Chloe raised her eyebrows "yeah I'll bet" Chlo winked "you've been doing something you shouldn't" "Chloe, I'm a saint" Chloe rolled her eyes "yeah right" Chlo grinned "right I need to find Charlotte and tell her something" Chlo frowned "oh yeah,what's that?" Chloe smiled "we're setting something up for my mum and Eddie" Chlo nodded "I'll see you in registration" Chloe grinned and walked off.

Charlotte sat outside when Chloe came out "well its a lovely day" Charlotte smiled "yeah" Chloe took a deep breath "I saw Tom with Rose in a restaurant" Charlotte was shocked "when?" Chloe sighed "last night, they looked quite cosy" Charlotte felt the tears in her eyes "he said he loved me" "I know" Charlotte was crying "why would he say that if he didn't mean it?" Chloe pulled Charlotte into a hug "I don't know" Charlotte suddenly stood and took off into the building.

Tom was stood in his classroom when Charlotte stormed in "is there a problem?" Charlotte glared "you could say that" Tom frowned "what's wrong?" Charlotte looked at him "enjoy your night with Rose?" Tom paled "how did you know?" "Chloe saw you" Tom sighed "we were having a catch up" Charlotte looked at him "how can we have a relationship if we can't be honest?" Charlotte went to walk off when Tom grabbed her hand "Charlotte, Rose and me were over ages ago, before you came onto the scene" Charlotte scoffed "is that why Chloe saw you looking cosy and holding hands" Tom again sighed "Rose grabbed my hand, Chloe must have seen that" Charlotte rolled her eyes and turned to leave when Tom pulled her towards him and kissed her just as the door opened "what's going on?" Tom and Charlotte pulled apart to see Chris standing there.

Chloe knew Charlotte was talking with Tom and if she guessed correct then there would be a kiss between them so when she saw Chris walking towards Tom's class she paled and took off to try and stop him "sir don't go in there" but it was to late Chris stood in the classroom and Tom and Charlotte were stood with their faces centimetres apart and Chloe came in "oh this isn't good" Chris looked at Chloe "did you know about this?" Chloe wasn't expecting the question she started stuttering "Chloe, yes or no" Chloe groaned "no, I didn't know" Chris wasn't convinced "for someone who didn't know you seemed determined to stop me from entering" Chloe rolled her eyes "I thought you taught science, therefor you can tell there's chemistry between them" Chris glared "Chloe, go to lesson now" Chloe scoffed "no chance, if I go then you'll tell my mum about them kissing and then she'll have too suspend Tom and probably Charlotte" Chris sighed "Chloe this is against school rules" Chloe rolled her eyes "we both know you're jealous that its Tom she's kissing" Chris looked at Chloe "don't be ridiculous" Chloe smirked "its written on your face" Chris turned back to Charlotte and Tom "don't let me catch this happening again, because I will go to Rachel" Tom nodded.

Halfway through the school day all the power went off "wow, a powercut, does that mean we can go home?" Chloe rolled her eyes at Bolton's question "course it does, they're not goonna be able to teach without power. Just as Chloe thought everyone was being sent home so she went to get Aubree from the creche and made her way to her mum's car "Charlotte is coming over" Chloe smiled "okay". Rachel dropped the girls off and went back to the school to wait for the electrician "thanks for earlier" Chloe grinned as she settled Aubree in her playpen "no worries, he was jealous" Charlotte laughed "I always thought he fancied you" Chloe was shocked "no way" Charlotte grinned and they sat and watched Jeremy Kyle.

Eddie came to collect Charlotte around 8pm and took her home so Chloe got Aubree changed for bed and put her in the cot. Once satisfied Aubree was asleep Chloe went for a shower and had an early night.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - I'm Sorry If This Chapter Was Crap. I Zoned Halfway Through Writing It xD.

Next Update - Today (I Hope)

Hope You Liked

Bye For Now xoxo