¤TWENTY¤

They were at a bowling alley, having the competitive strikes with each other.

Just yesterday, Heeseung invited Jungwon out to hang out.

And now people with them can clearly see how they're enjoying bowling just from their laughs.

"Hyung, want to take a challenge?" Jungwon asked, taking out a bowling ball.

"Sure, what challenge?"

"Who ever scores the most in five rounds wins. And whoever loses has to treat the winner ice cream."

"You do have a weird obsession with ice cream."

"Hm, are you taking the challenge?"

"This is what I invited you for. A challenge."

Heeseung indeed wanted to challenge himself if he can control his emotions when being with Jungwon.

They both threw their balls, anticipating for the results acting like their lives are on the line.

To both sides' happiness, both succeeded on rolling over the 10 pins.

The two screamed at the same time, absent-mindedly hugging each other.

They jumped a circle, cheering.

Secon round was as of the same result and both jumping once again.

"We are oddly doing a great job, rolling over pins." Heeseung commented.

"Just don't let your guard down hyung, I might beat you."

"Wow, how do you say so?"

"We might call you 'ace' but I. Will. Beat. You. In. This. Game." The confidence in Jungwon arising.

"We'll see." Heeseung smirked and threw the ball, immediately knocking all down.

"Your turn." He looked at Jungwon who has his concentration on the game.

The likely results, him just winning the same.

Fourth round another win for both Jungwon and Heeseung.

They're off to the final round, they were acting like they're at a tournament.

Heeseung went first, throwing the ball at an angle.

The ball rolled at an oddly slow motion, making them both antsy.

And it knocked 8 pins, missing 2 of them.

"48 pins in five rounds, try beating that Jungwon."

"You're gassing up yourself too much, hyung."

"Eh? Do you remember what you said earlier?"

Jungwon proceeded in throwing the ball making it's way on knocking 7 pins and missing 3.

47 pins. Heeseung was one pin greater than Jungwon.

Jungwon groaned and pouted. "That was just one pin!" He said holding up one finger.

The elder approached the latter, squishing his cheeks.

I mean, who could resist those soft sqooshy cheeks.

They both looked at each other for a while, not breaking eye contact.

Heeseung was trying his very best to not kiss the younger, Jungwon wasn't his anyways.

Instead he just observed the younger's attributes.

Those hazel colored eyes that twinkles brighter than any of the stars.

The small nose, anyone could mistake as it is of a bunny.

The pink plump lips that matches his very small height and his blissful personality.

And that's when he knew, Heeseung fell deeper to the younger.

It was his first time seeing him up close. For him, it was like seeing a new version of the younger.

He thought that, that someone must be lucky to see him up close like this everyday.

The eye contact broke when someone tucked Heeseung's sleeves.

Both looked down, feelibg awkward.

It was a cute little girl with adorable pigtails.

"Are you together?" She innocently asks.

Both eyes widened. "Um no, sweetie we're not together." Jungwon fastly answered.

"Oh, you look cute together just like my papa and daddy. They are also both boys."

"Oh, that's cute. You must have very good parents." Jungwon kneeled down to the girl's height.

"Yes they're very loving and sweet."

"What are your papas' names?" Heeseung joined them, also kneeling down.

"Daddy Yoongles and Papa Mochi!" Jungwon can't help but smile at the girl's adorableness.

"Alright, mind telling us where they are now so we can help you go back."

"No, it's okay. I will go now!" The girl waved her hand and left.

"She's adorable." Jungwon commented.

"Mhm, you're cuter." Heeseung said rattling the younger.

"Anyways, let's go to the shop and treat me ice cream shall we?"

They were at Jungwon's favorite ice cream shop, just next to the bowling alley.

Both boys were sitting at the table, savoring the ice cream.

"Who's the ace now?" Heeseung cocked his eyebrows.

"You just win by pure luck, hyung."

"That's what people say when they lose at a game."

They both actually enjoyed bowling for this is their first time going out, just the two of them.

Heeseung was feeling happy because he was able to invite Jungwon out.

Jungwon was always with Jay when they were still together. Jungwon wasn't planning on going anywhere when they broke up.

So, Heeseung just got the chance to take him out this day.

"Hyung, I had fun today. Thank you." Jungwon smiled almost melting Heeseung's heart.

"I did so too. I hope we go out more often."

"Mhm, it was actually entertaining to be with you."

They went silent for a while and finished their ice creams.

"I'll be paying." Heeseung instantly insisted.

"Huh? But I lose?"

"Well since you enjoyed it, might as well last it til the end right?" Heeseung took his wallet out and gave the exact payment to the cashier.

"But-"

"Let's go. I'll be walking you home." The elder held the latter's hand and left the premises.

After having a walk down while conversing, they finally reached Jungwon's apartment.

"I really really enjoyed everythung today hyung. Thank you."

"Come on, it was nothing."

"Glad to have a friend like you hyung." He tiptoed and hugged the elder.

Heeseung hugged back, feeling satisfied.

"Go home already." He said which was followed by the younger.

Heeseung watched the younger leave and enter the house.

'Friend'. Of course, that's how Jungwon see him as.

He left, feeling half happy and half empty.

A/N: A little Heewon chapter won't hurt, yeah?