¤TWENTY-FIVE¤

The day after the friends' visit at the amusement park, Jay took Jungwon out to a night walk at the park.

They were currently side by side, quietly and sneakily looking at each other from time to time.

"Gosh, I didn't know a night at the park is what I needed right now."

"Why? Is something bugging you?"

"Not that much, just my studies and you know with something really personal."

"May I know what personal stuff is bugging you at the moment?"

"I told you it's personal."

"Hmm that is why I am asking you nicely."

"What does asking me nicely have to do with something related to my personal stuff?"

"Well you know, getting treated nicely may bring access to knowing what's in your mind?"

"Everything you say doesn't make sense."

"Correction. Everything I say is inspiring and motivating."

"Yes, Resentment, Anger and Shame." Jungwon teased Jay with the older's own words.

"Atleast, those words makes sense and has a definite meaning. Unlike you, CuuUrrRyyyY~" Jay retorted with also something the younger said.

"So why I am getting dragged into this?"

"You started so I ended it."

"What makes you think I'm letting you end it?"

"Well say, what's your defense."

"I'd stay with you forever and promise to never leave your side." Jungwon said something Jay used to tell him 2 years ago.

The older stayer muted, for another time he felt the guilt rushing in for leaving the latter.

"Okay, you win." Jay wanted to bring the atmosphere back for Jungwon who was clearly sad.

Jay waited for a reaction from the younger but the same silence was there.

He sighed and looked upfront, putting his hands inside his pockets.

Soon enough, the older heard sobs coming from the younger.

Without thinking twice, Jay hugged Jungwon, bringing him to his own comfort.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm here."

Jungwon continued sobbing while being hugged by the older.

"It's just pathetic to me how I still manage to go out with you like we always do despite you leaving me."

Jay bit his lower lip, he was also trying not to cry and break down infront of thr younger.

"Am I that weak? Or am I just that head over heels for you that I can't get myself to avoid you?" The younger looked up waiting for an answer.

Jay just stared back without answering.

"Answer me." The latter's eyes were very red and tears still forming then falling.

"Do you think I'm that pathetic? If I ever forgive you, would you leave me again and break my heart for good?"

Jay just stared back, tears starting to form from his eyes.

"Hyung, answer me!"

"Would you leave me aga-" Jungwon was cut off.

Jay couldn't hold it back, he kissed the younger.

He cherished the younger's lips to his. Despite the salty tears falling from both of them, they valued this moment they had.

Just them under the silvery moon shining upon them, giving highlights to the couple's beauty.

Jay pulled out, wiping the tears from falling out from the younger's eyes with his thumb.

"Jungwon, you are not who you think you are, pathetic, fragile, weak because I know you are a fighter and I love you for that."

"Would you leave me?"

"No."

"That's the exact word you said to me."

"I know I made a large mistake but now I've learned. From now on, I'd stay with you forever and promise to never leave your side."

Label? Nah, they don't know that.🙄

ENHYPEN AND HI SEASON 2!!!