¤FORTY-TWO¤ (END)

"Wow Heeseung-hyung, that was a great love story." Ni-ki remarked praising the older's creativity.

Presently, in the real world; the seven of them were having a picnic beside a river.

It was a very pleasant day so they figured they could take a rest from their own problems.

Witn a basket filled with good foods, they formed a circle busy listening to the older's story.

"So kids, what did you learn in that story I presented?" Heeseung joked with the others laughing.

"But seriously tho, what did you learn?"

"That second chances are for the people who deserves it." Jungwon, who was laying down on Jay's lap, proudly answered.

"Why is it important to know the right person for that second chance?" Heeseung continued asking like a teacher.

"Because if it was given to the wrong person, there's a high chance that it would just be a big waste." Jake was the one who answered as he layed his head on Sunghoon's shoulder.

"How do you know the right person?" And Heeseung was still asking.

"When you feel that everything already makes sense when you're with them." Sunoo answered.

"I just hope you apply them when the time comes."

"Hyung when is your girlfriend coming?" Sunghoon asked Heeseung who said that he was about to introduce he's girlfriend to them.

In a brief second, the asked girl arrived.

Heeseung stood up, holding his girl by the waist.

"Guys this is my girlfriend." Heeseung gladly introduced as they shaked hands with her.

"May we know your name, miss lady?" Jay asked the beautiful girl.

"Oh." She looked at Heeseung who was guiding her.

After some hesitation, she answered. "My name is Engene."

After the introductions were made, they peacefully sat together.

Talking about random things and thoughts, they grew comfortably all together.

"I'm very happy meeting you all and having a rather good conversation with you guys." The girl stated as she smiled.

After eating snacks and further more talking, Jungwon excused himself to discover the beauty of the place they were in.

Jay followed after suit.

The younger stood near the river, only hearing the sound made of the flowing water.

He looked up, smiled and unknowingly teared up.

Feeling the cold breeze making him shiver from chillness.

Jay who was watching the younger's every actions, held him by the waist as he closed his eyes with Jungwon.

"Why are you crying?" Jay asked after feeling the falling tears from the younger.

"I just can't believe we came this far. 4 years hyung."

"Yeah very far. From highschool sweethearts to the present. We both graduated already and was still able to be together."

Jungwon also held Jay's hands that was wrapped around his waist.

"Heeseung-hyung's story was actually beautiful. It was my first time hearing such a meaningful creation from him."

"Mhm, about second chance. If I were to create a mistake, would you still forgive me, Jungwon?"

"What are you talking about? Did you commit something?" Jungwon broke the backhug and stared at Jay.

"No! I mean, if I were to commit one in the future, would you give me a second chance?"

Jay held Jungwon's waist again, bringing back the backhug.

Jungwon, who again stared at the sky replied, "Probably yes."

"Why?"

"Well, from earlier. Some people is worth a second chance."

"So you consider me worthful for a second chance?"

"Yes, and I know you wouldn't do anything that would hury me right?"

"Of course not. I promised to always make you happy and never upset you."

"Good because if you ever do one, I will really kick you in the ass."

They both laughed and went silent for a while.

"I love you." Jay started.

"I love you too."

-THE END-

'A second chance' has finally ended...

First of all, thank you for everyone who read my first ever story!

I appreciated the support from everyone of you.

Really, words can't express how thankful I am right now.

Second, I can't believe I actually finished and made a story like this and it is all because of you.

Thank you veryyyyy much😁

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!💜

Hehe, I'm actually planning for a Jakehoon this time, any thoughts or suggestions perhaps about this?

-Bangpdnim😎