Knowing about you

A few days had passed since Alastor and Artemisia encountered each other at the gathering and now the green doe found herself walking with the red buck in the park as requested.

Alastor mostly started off the conversation talking about himself first, as he suggested they get to know each other better.

He led a pretty interesting life.

He was an only child, a mama's boy to be precise. His father was an alcoholic and he only killed him because he was going to actually kill his mother. Which was an accident. He only ment to knock him out. She lived to see him graduate high school, but passed on when he was in college. Once he was in his mid 20s, he gained a job as a radio host but he needed exceptional stories.

He spiraled into his persona as a serial killer from the trauma he faced from his dad every now and then until it became his habit.

He also liked jazz, jambalaya, his mother's cooking, anything related to the 20s, and hunting.

He had a hatred for dogs which were the cause of his death, and any post 30s technology.

In turn, Alastor learned a few things about Art.

She was an only child, her parents were killed during her infant years. Her so called relatives were abusive toward her until she was able to move out. She learned she was a witch at 11, and never even learned how to use a phone or typewriter.

She also had to lead a group of young magics against the man who killed her parents in the first place. He was dead now, but he was neither in Heaven or Hell because he broke one too many taboos.

She liked winter, spring, visiting Graves, the rain, sweets, especially chocolate, owls, and opera music.

She hated hot weather, hypocrites, abuse, bitter foods, and the curse she has.

The title she gained as Master of Death apparently dragged her to Hell and wouldn't let her go.

After chatting a little longer, Artemisia had to return home.

"Thanks for the stroll Bambi, I  appreciate it." Artemisia smiled.

"Not at all. I hope to see you again, my deer." Alastor grinned.

Oi, puns...