Playful Doe

Artemisia was waiting patiently for Alastor to come out. 

If he thought that he could win her over with a simple bouquet, he's in for a surprise.

After finding out where the red buck lived in another portion of the forest away from her place, she waited for the right time to shift into her doe form.

She heard that he liked to hunt in his time, so why not give him a good chase as well?

She heard him walking to his door with her enhanced hearing and quickly transformed into a doe. Acting natural, she walked as if minding her own business.

Alastor pov-----
It was another nice day for a hunt, and as soon as he left his house, he saw a rare sight just a ways away from his home.

It was a doe—a slim black doe with green eyes. Something nature would normally disprove of on an animal unless it were a cat. But it worked out for the doe because it's black fur was well taken care of and very shiny.

Maybe a closer look at the creature?

But then it caught his scent, looked at him, and took off. 

But he wasn't about to let his prey getaway!

=================

For the next hour, Alastor went from chasing the doe around the forest, having used up all his bullets, and not one had hit the doe! While the chase was exciting, he had to end it. 

He believed he caught the creature in the tentacles using his powers, only for the doe to vanish!

"Wha?!" Alastor wondered to himself; then he heard a slight giggle around him. But there was no one around. Or was there?

*chu* "!!!!!" Then Alastor felt something on his cheek, a peck, yet no one was there!

He quickly riled himself up for anyone pulling something on him...only to jolt at his tail being pinched from under his coat!

Then he finally heard the sound of a single pair of footsteps maneuvering around him. Too soft to be a male's. A female, perhaps?

Then as he stayed still, he felt a shift near him and pounced at the invisible force, which was no longer invisible.

"Well, I thought I smelled a snake, but it turns out to be a doe." The Radio Demon said as he looked at the green deer demon, he pinned down to the ground. 

"Alright, officer, you got me. But I enjoyed the workout. Maybe next time!" Artemisia said before...

Alastor was taken back again when Artemisia swiftly kissed him on the nose, causing him to recoil in panic and falling on his back with a strained smile.

With that, Artemisia teleported away, at least happy she got one up on the Radio Demon.

Alastor had never been so embarrassed in his life or second life!