Radio Demon

It had been a year since Artemisia had fallen into Hell, and no one has still been able to get her.

She really had a good laugh when one named Sir Pentious thought she was the Radio Demon until she took him down and had him tell his life story.

He was an inventor during the Victorian era and a good one too, but he was betrayed and his thirst for revenge and wrath earned him a ticket to Hell.

Since then, he only wanted to seek respect, but the only ones who did were his egg minions.

Artemisia decided to let him come by the mansion to create new inventions or if he needed them fixed.

Then she met a spider demon named Arackniss, who was part of a gangster family but the father's attitude towards his own kids pushed Artemisia too far. And the rest is history.

With his dad gone, Arackniss became the new boss, and decided to ally with Artemisia. Even Molly got along with her.

Along with Fang, and Ivy, they became their own band of misfits.

---------------
Artemisia was in the mansion looking over the last of the potions for shipment. Since she started her buisness, she became the largest producer of hexes and potions in all of Hell. Her potions gained favor as far away as the 9th realm of Hell.

She and her group started giving small samples in the beginning and they quickly gained ground. And the money from them came in like mad. Hey, she may be wealthy enough already, but it never hurts to still get a good income.

Right now, she was leaving from a client's place because they couldn't be able to pick up their potion.

But then, Artemisia bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry! I was in a bit of a rush-!"

"It's no problem my dear! In fact, I was hoping to run into you!"

Oh boy.

Artemisia was face to face with the Radio Demon.
-----------
What next?