-Chapter Twenty Four-

Dedicated to TheFunOne!
Thank you for all the amazing comments you post and the support you give the book :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty Four

Damon’s Pov

I was frozen in place.

One hand held her wig, and the other was on her forehead and I honestly don’t think I was breathing.

I was feeling light headed. Yeah, defiantly not breathing.

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale

Exhale

I kept repeating until I was in fact breathing.

How can I have been such an idiot? I should have known, the only difference was a wig, but I was pretty drunk at the time, and I just couldn’t remember her face clearly.

Obviously I know who she is, but not with a wig. Blue, pink, and purple hair is hard to miss.

I stared at her for and began stroking her real hair this time.

And then I got pissed off.

She sat there saying how this guy was this horrible person, and slept with her, and didn’t care about her the next day.

That’s not true; she’s the one that left me in the morning!

She also said how this guy didn’t want anything to do with her or the baby,

That’s not.

I stopped myself there and wanted to hit myself, or call Alexis to do it for me.

That’s why she got so upset last night, I am a horrible person. I not only insulted her, caller her a slut, blamed it all one her, and trashed her parents, but I also said I didn’t want kids young, and that I would have told her to get an abortion or get rid of the baby.

I was so angry with her for keeping this from me, no matter what she thought, I deserved the right to know I I was going to be a fucking father! I stood up, and them immediately fell back down.

“I’m going to be a father” I said out loud.

I don’t think I can do this. I can’t have a child at seventeen.

I took one last look at her before getting up to go make her spaghetti, I knew how to make it, and I needed to man up and take care of her.

God we had a lot to talk about.

First I preheated the oven and put a pot of water on to boil

I grabbed onion, mushroom, and tomato to cut up.

I swear they had almost everything in here, even frozen pizza and hot pockets.

I cut up the onions and put them in the pan to cook those first.

I watched that while cutting up the mushroom and tomato, I added the mushroom as well to get that all cooked up.

I added the noodles and put break with chocolate on it in the oven, I don’t know how this will work, but I’m going to try.

I added the sauce and the tomato to the onion and mushroom, and stirred it while it warmed up.

This whole cooking thing isn’t that bad, maybe she can teach me how to cook some more, I actually really enjoy doing it, weirdly. I always thought it was beneath me, so we had a cook.