-Chapter Thirty Seven- The End... FOR NOW!

So lovely people, this is my final chapter for this book. 
Not going to lie, i teared up when i wrote the final words to this one. 

I can not believe that only two and a half months ago i started this and now it's finished. don't worry, the sequel is being planned and i promise there will be a bunch of drama, AW moments, and lots of fun. 

This last chapter is dedicated to JVSavill. 
You were the first person i ever dedicated a chapter too, so i though it was fitting for you to also be the last THIS book will ever be dedicated to.

Your comments are amazing, and they really pushed me to keep writing at a time when i didn't think anyone was reading or cared if i finished this or not. thank you for the support you gave me, i will always remember and appreciate that. :)

So here's the final chapter of Stranded With Secrets Of Past Mistakes guys <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty Seven

Damon’s Pov
-Night before going home-

I had her close her eyes because I couldn’t really explain what I was feeling, or why I was feeling it, this time was just different, I don’t know how else to describe it.

I think it’s because us being here, it’s not real life in a way. Were in our own little world together, and tomorrow that bubble will be burst, it’s going to be a long road for us, but I think we can do it.

For me at least, making love to her is like my way of telling her that I still want to be with her after this, like a reminded that I love her and we can get through this together.

Yeah, she was right, I really do sound like a girl.

The feeling of her body underneath of mine and the way out breath came out in pants to mix together was amazing. I didn’t mind the sweat mixing together, and even with her eyes closed, she looked absolutely beautiful.

This is the most honest thing Arianna and I do, when we make love, nothing else matters, out emotions are out on display, and it’s the time when were the most open and honest with each other.

When she threw her head back I rested my head against her chest and just enjoyed the sensations going through my body. Then when I felt her body tighten and reach its breaking point, I looked at her “Look at me” I told her and when she locked eyes with me, I felt my heart squeeze at emotions on her face.

I slowed down to let her calm down, and I took a deep breath before kissing her eyes again, which she took the hint and closed her eyes again. I buried my face in her neck and she held me to her, out bodies pressed completely together.

She moaned my name and that nearly set me over the edge, and I moaned hers back to her.

My fingers were tangled with one of hers and when her body started to tighten and stiffen again, I squeezed her hand to let her know I was right there with her.

I pulled my face back and looked at her, and she knew to open her eyes. I don’t know what she could see in them, but it set her body over the edge, and I could see the tears leaking from her eyes.

She was absolutely beautiful. The way she came undone because of me, and how I could feel her completely against me, the glazed over look in her eyes, her parted lips that were panting, her flushed face and her hair a mess around her.