Lisa

"Are you our Irene's girlfriend?" Her mom happily said.

"Mom!!!" Irene panicked to what her mom says.

"What?" Her mom said.

"She doesn't even know it! You just unintentionally outed me. Gosh! This is so embarrassing." She said as she face-palmed herself.

"Oops, sorry I just thought." Her mom said. Her mom felt bad about it.

"No, It's okay. I won't judge, you should know that." I said to her.

I grabbed her both arms to face me but she's looking down.

So I put my finger to her chin to lift it up.

She's crying.

"Hey hey hey." I panicked when I saw her crying.
I hugged her.

"Shhhh, don't cry. I won't judge you. It's okay. Shhh. Don't feel bad about." I said to her as I caressed her back to calm her down.

"Aw that was so sweet" Mr. Bae said.

I can see that Mrs. Bae elbowed her husband.

"We're really sorry sweetie we didn't know you should inform us but still it's my fault." Mrs. Bae said to her daughter.

I broked the hug so she could talk to her mom.

"I introduced Lisa to you as Blackpink member I thought you already read between the lines" She said.

She looked calm now.

"It's okay Irene, let it pass. It's no biggie for me. You know that I'm not straight too." I said.

"Really? Perfect!" Mr. Bae happily said he even clapped her hands.

"Oh my gosh dad! Not you too!" Irene said.

I just laughed at them. I miss my parents.

"We should eat now follow us after 5 minutes. We will just check if everything is okay. Sit down first." Mrs. Bae said as she and her husband left.

Mr. Bae smiling crazily. Oh my gosh I think he's rooting me for her daughter.

"Are you okay now?" I cupped her cheeks to wipe her tears.

She nodded her head.

"You know don't feel bad about it. I understand you. We're on the same boat. You're not alone. Hahaha!" I tried to cheer her up.

"I'm sorry I just don't want it to came from others I wanr it to came from me." She said.

"Don't blame your mom after this, okay? I think they're just excited to meet your partner who is she?" I said.

"Actually I really don't have, that's why they're looked excited when they saw you. They thought that you are the one." She said.

"Ohhh, that's why. Did you brought someone here except for me?" I asked.

"Of course." Oh. "I brought friends here of course, I always brought them as a group it consist of 2 and more person. I don't usually brought 1 person with me. You're the first that's why they thought that you know" She explained.

"I see, I don't mind. I even feel special because of it. Hahahaha" I said.

"Hahaha, they seemed to like you." She said.

"I can see that. I like them too." I said.

She smiled at me. "How about me don't you like me?"

I was taken a back to what she said. Did I heard it right? Or I just misheard it?