열셋

Irene

I woke up late in the morning, I felt that she wasn't beside me. I opened my eyes and I'm right she wasn't here.

I lazily stood up to where my clothes and fixed myself in the bathroom.

I went out of the room and I found nothing, I peeked to my members room and they were not also there.

I'm getting annoyed that they left me here alone. I went out and I saw them at the shore.

I went inside to change into swimsuit.

And I thought of not talking to Lisa because she left me alone.

As soon as I changed my clothes I went out and walked towards them.

I saw how Lisa's mouth watered as if I'm a walking food.

"Good morning unnie, looking sexy huh?" Yeri said.

"Hyun, we have barbecue here, you want?" Lisa said.

I didn't answer her. I just sat beside Joy.

I feel that she was beside me.

She kissed me. "I'm sorry, I just want to prepared breakfast for us" She said.

"You should wake me up so I helped you." I said.

"How can I do that if you're sleeping peacefully because I made you tired." She whispered.

I playfully slap her. She kissed me on my lips passionately. I was about to enter my tongue to her mouth but we heard someone cleared her throat.

"Don't forget that I'm still here, okay?" Joy said.

I suddenly blushed same as Lisa.

"Sorry" Lisa said and went back to what she's doing.

"You're really happy with her unnie." Joy said.

"I really am." I said while smiling.

"I'm so happy for you unnie, it's funny to think that she's just your crush before and it's impossible for the both of you but I guess time is on your side." She said.

"I think so, sometimes I still can't believe it." I said.

"You too are so lucky. You're perfect for each other." She said.

I am really annoyed, Lisa keeps in going out with Seulgi and Yeri. They will just comeback if they're going to eat.

I really don't have any idea where they're going. Lisa's aware that I'm not happy to what she's doing.

She tried to kiss me when she went back but I avoided it. I keep on asking the two if they have any idea what the three doing buf they only said that they don't have any idea.

It's already evening and we didn't have a lot of time together because of them. They just left us here.

I went inside our room to sleep early I told them that I don't want to eat.

I tried to sleep but it's not working. Joy went inside our room with a dress in her hands.

"Unnie stand up." She said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Just stand up, Wen! Help me!" She shouted and Wendy came.

She pull me out of the bed and I didn't habe

"Wear this unnie." Wendy gave me a white dress.

I enter the bathroom and I wear it.

My heart is beating so fast I know something special will happen.