스물아홉

Irene

It's your fault if you didn't let your members alone it will not happen to her!

The boss said you should take your hiatus but it doesn't mean that you will also be hiatus as their leader!

You're a useless leader!

You didn't take care of them!

You didn't watch them properly that's why it happens to Seulgi!

That's what I'm hearing for almost a month.

Our manager blame me for this and they're right.

If I didn't leave for China maybe Seulgi is here laughing with us.

But she's not.

She's in coma because of me.

I didn't do my part as their leader.

That's why I'm doing my best to make it up for my members. If I just can divide myself just to watch them I will.

I barely have enough rest because in the morning I accompany my members to their work and in the night I'm watching Seulgi in the hospital.

I hope she woke up sooner so that I will know what really happen to them. Like what is the reason of their sneaky nights.

I heard that Jisoo already woke up.

I want to talk to her what really happened but there are a lot of body gurd around the corner and I heard that they're not allowing visitors.

I'm also aware that I'm neglecting Lisa these past few weeks.

Maybe it's my guilt, I can't bare to have time with her because wanting to spend my time with her made this trouble to our co members.

I feel like it's a selfish needs to be with her because I will be happy and I'm not deserving to be happy.

She also broke up with me. I totally understand it. I deserved it. I didn't even stopped her.

I honestly don't know I suddenly lost appetite in everything I feel like numb.

I heard that she's going to have a sub unit with Jennie.

I swear I'm so proud of her.

And I know they're tandem will be a bomb, everyone wants it. They have a lot of fans. Jensetters and Lilies are big. Also their shippers are big.

It will be on the headline for sure.

I'm really jealous to what I heard awhile ago.

Even that she's just being playful it hurts to saw that she's having a good time1 with her long term ex.

I'm afraid that they're getting back together but I also want her to be happy.

Being with me it won't make her happy.

Am I really just giving her up?

I swear I want to hug and kiss her because I missed her as much as she misses me.

I love her so much.

It's just that I don't think that the world is on our side.

I think everytime we chooses to be happy someone will get hurt.

We are not freely to love each other.

I felt someone sit beside me.

"Unnie how are you?" Yeri asked me.

I laughed at her to cover the pain I'm feeling right now.

"Why'd you asked?" I answered.