스물셋

Irene

I woke up early to take care of Lisa.  I am now cooking our breakfast while she is taking a bath. 

Before I cook, I first take care of the clothes she will wear.  I ironed her clothes so that she would look at least presentable, even if she would change when she got there. 

This is not new to me because I also take care of my members like this. I don't let their clothes get wrinkled. 

I also arranged the things that Lisa will bring to make sure that she won't leave anything and everything she needs is in her bag.  I'm the only one she needs that can't be put in her bag.  Hahaha joke. 

When I finished cooking our breakfast, I transferred it to the plate and laid it on the table.  She arrived just after I finished.

"Good morning baby, wow! So this is how it feels when we're already married."  she said as she approached me to kiss me on the cheek. 

"Make me your girlfriend first before you marry me."  I told her.  She laughed before sitting down. 

"Sit down hahaha, let's eat first. I might be late."  she said before we prayed and ate.

"Lisa I'm telling you I'm really going to watch your show. You better behave yourself." I threaten her before she leaves. 

"Hyun, that's just my job. I'll come back to you every day."  she said to me while holding my face. 

"If I see you flirting with Esther again, I'm really telling you. I'm gonna kick your ass when you got home."  I said.  She didn't answer and she kissed me. 

She really knew how she could get me.

"Hyun, they're just my students, you're the one I love. Remember that."  she said as he caressed my lips.

She brought her face close to my ear and whispered.  "I'm yours." 

She said over and over until she whispered all the way down my neck.

I can feel her breath is on my neck.

"What do you want me to do?" She whispers in my ear. Tingles shoot through my body from hearing those words.

"I want you to show me that you're mine." I say breathily.

Her hands snake around my lower back slightly pulling me closer. Soft kisses trail up my neck as she plant a passionate kiss on my lips.

Our lips move in unison changing from passionate to fiery lust.

My hands touch her face bringing her closer to me deepening the kiss. She pulls away breathing heavily looking into my eyes.
"Let’s go to the bedroom." She says with a husky voice.

"But you're going to be late." I said to her while trying to pull away.

"We will just do it quickly." She said as she keeps on kissing me.

In one smooth sweep, I am carried into the air.

We share teasing kisses as she walks fastly to the room. Sitting on the bed I straddle her, she grins before flipping me over with her on top.

With a look in her eyes for approval, I nod.

She kisses from my neck to between my breasts to my stomach then stops to look at me.

Her kisses lower and lower teasing my hot skin she was about to spread out my legs but we stopped when we heard a knock.

I heard her groaned.