Chapter 4

Bakugou pov
I woke up in a good mood for some reason I rubbed my eyes and then realised that there was something in my mouth I spit it out and quickly opened my eyes what I saw was to disturbing I was in a room that looked quit babyish it was pink and white there were a bunch of toys and kid books a changing table,rocking chair and a big play pin and a soft fluffy white rug then i realised I was in a crib like what the fuck 1. The person who designed the room is really talented and 2.why the fuck am I in the room,I then looked at what I spit out it was a pacifier it took me a hot minute to realise I was sucking it when I was sleeping like WHAT....then the door opened.

Deku pov
I looked at the time and it was time for him to wake up I actually memorised his routine i then went up to the room opened the door and there he was all bundled up and looking confused as hell "good morning baby did you sleep well" his reaction was priceless he looked angry,confused and still shocked but I knew he was happy well he will be "what d.deku what's going on ?" I went to the crib and picked him up "w..what are you doing let go of me" he started squirming around trying to get out of my grip "aww it's ok kachan daddy will take care of you" i cooed he just gave me a confused stare we then went down stairs he was still fussing but I didn't care I was to excited "hey honey the baby's awake" I yelled to Shoto which made kachan confused "oh you're finally awake cmon the more you cooperate with us the sooner you'll understand" we sat in the living room.

Sorry I got lazy😅