Chapter 14

Bakugou pov
We were walking to class I was really nervous so I held deku's hand "hey kachan are you ok" he asked I just nodded after a couple of minutes we were in front of the class room door I took a deep breath and then we entered letting go or deku's hand and I quickly went to my seat not making eye contact with anyone.

When I sat down my idiots came up to me "hey bakubro you alright you seem tense" he said I just ignored him and looked out of the window like I always do I could hear them whispering and talking I started to feel anxious.

I was really scared that something would happen I didn't want to go to school yeah I still wanna be the number one hero but for some reason I'm doubting my self like a lot yeah I spent most of winter break a little bit it was fun I never felt like that before.

After a couple of minutes the bell rang and class finally started.

I was doing pretty good I understood everything I got each question right everything was going well except I had the urge to pee so I raised my hand "may I use the restroom" I said mr. Aizawa looked surprised I didn't understand at first but then i remembered how I used to ask him 'I'm going to the bathroom old man!' Huh I really was a dick I thought to my self "yeah make it quick though" I nodded and went out of the class room and ran to the bathroom as fast as is can.

I successfully made it to the bathroom when I finished I washed my hands and went back to the classroom with a smile on my face deku's going to be so happy when I tell him I opened the door and sat in my seat again.

Time skip~

It was lunch time I grabbed my lunch and went to deku I frowned when I saw him with his squad "hey kachan why aren't you with your squad" he asked "can I sit with you" I said I saw them looking at me strangely "hey bakugou are you alright" uraraka asked I nodded then deku smiled and sat me on his lap.

"D..deku I'm not little" I whispered he gave me a little chuckle and then whispered in my ear "I know but you looked to cute and good job going potty" he said that made me blush.

The rest of the day went smoothly but I kept getting weird glances from everyone but I tried my best to ignore them.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was working on an animation cause I finally decided that I would make animation videos so go check my YouTube "creative station animation" ok bye