Chapter 15

Time skip a month later

Bakugou pov
I was in class and the bell rang "bakugou my office now" mr.aizawa said I got scared like really scared I didn't do anything I slowly got up and followed him to his office the was there was hell my eyes started to pile up with tears I was shacking like crazy.

We finally arrived at his office he opened the door and gestured to me to sit on the couch I quickly obeyed he sat in front of me.

He looked direct,y at me I couldn't take it anymore tears started to role down my face he looked surprised "Hey hey calm down what's wrong" he said as he rushed beside me and started rubbing my back "I'm in twouble!" I cried out having fully slipped now.

"No no of course not" he said and gave me a hug as my loud sobs turned to sniffles he then wiped my tears "I want dada"I said he looked confused a bit "who's your dada"he asked "izuku" I said he looked a bit stunned but then got up and called someone I don't know who though maybe a teacher.

"I called mic he's gonna bring Midoriya here can I ask you something"he said in a very soft tone I nodded "I brought you here cause I wanted to ask you what happened on Christmas break ever since you came back you were much more calm you started excelling each and every test even your fighting skills got an upgrade"he said making me smile "cawn we wait fow dada to come hew tew(tell) you"I said he looked a bit confused at me.

"What's with the baby talk" I looked at him and pouted "I saiwd dada will tew you" I said he chuckled and ruffled my hair.

After what seemed an eternity deku finally came "dada!" I yelled making grabby hands "hi baby what's going on" he said and then came and picked me up and kissed my cheek which made me giggle he then sat down on the couch and placed me on his lap.

"Dada zawa wants to know wha happened in chwismas"I said "yes I would also like to know the reason he is acting like this"aizawa said so deku said everything "you KIDNAPED him!"aizawa yelled "b..b..but look he's happy now" deku said waving his hands defensively.

I chuckled and started clapping my hands together "awwwww" they both said ugh I love being cute they started playing with me then after a while the bell rang and it was time to go "Alright it's time to go but I'll be informing the teachers about this"he said then we walked out of the door and straight to the dorms were we saw a sad todoroki hugging a pillow.

We spent the rest of the day apologising to shoto and giving him a ton of cuddles.

Bye