Chapter 17

Bakugou pov
I was in class like always I was doing my homework for tomorrow when the bell rang everyone started getting out "kachan your coming"deku said "yeah I'm almost done" I said he nodded then left.

I quickly finished then started packing but then I felt someone staring at me I looked up and saw that group "uhmm you need something"I said I looked at them uraraka then came closer to me and pushed me on the ground "WHAT THE-"I looked up and she spoke "what happened" she said with anger in her tone "what do you mean?" I asked confused I tried to get up but sero taped me on the floor I growled at him he just rolled his eyes.

"I'm not gonna say it again what happened you bitch!" She yelled then lida opened his mouth "bakugou we just want to know what happened to you ever since you came back from our break you've been very calm and doing really well which we're happy of course it's just it's not like you" he said I thought if I should tell them but then I looked at uraraka again she didn't look happy "before I tell can you tell what's wrong with you guys" I said.

Honestly that sounded pretty cute the way I said it and there reaction proved it "awww" some of them awed well others scoffed then lida spoke up "I'm just worried that something happened to you that's all" he said I believed him "don't worry nothing happened and no I'm not a villain" I said he had an actual reason to suspect me.

As I said that momo and lida sighed "so I guess you're the same momo" I said she nodded I then looked at see and mineta "you're getting all the girls attention that's not fair tell me your secret" mineta said I looked at him with discussed "maybe if you weren't such a perv you would have had a chance" I scoffed then looked at sero "yeah dude cmon give us some tips" he wined I rolled my eyes "fine but I'm not telling shit to this perv until you learn how to respect women" I said looking at both of them.

I then looked at the two girls left "so what's your guys problem with me" I said uraraka gave me a death stare "I don't have a problem with you but Ochako does *kero*" tsu said I sighed in relief "and you" I looked at uraraka "you ass took deku from me you stupid bitch!" She yelled I rolled my eyes and looked at sero for I sign to get me out of his tape.

He came closer to me and removed the tape as uraraka was being helped back by lida "uraraka this behaviour is unacceptable!" Lida said I giggled "awww" they said well all except uraraka of course "ok now it's your turn" sero said I blushed and shook my head "not know I'll tell you someday" I said they all looked confused.

That's it now the only bad guy is uraraka hehe don't worry I like uraraka.