5-Speed Lab?

Season 3 x 3

Barry Allen sat at his desk, watching the clock on the wall, as time slowly ticked by bouncing his one leg. "Allen" Julian Albert his new lab partner calls out to him, "enough with the knee" he adds as he sits down at his desk.  Barry then gets up and grabs his bag, making his way out of the lab, "Where are you going?" Julian asks him.

"I'm going on a date" Barry tells him.
"Well, not yet, you're not" Julian says.
"You know, you're not actually my boss, Julian." Barry says to him.
"But I am the senior lab tech, and the last time I checked the hours were 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Not 6:58. Not 6:59. But se- "time then slows down for Barry. "ven" Julian finishes saying.

Barry then nods at Julian as the time changes, "I'll see you tomorrow" he says as he then leaves the lab. On his way to go pick up Katrina for their date, Barry speeds past a flower vendor and grabs all the roses, leaving money behind.

Katrina leaves her penthouse apartment smiling when she see's Barry standing there, the flowers he had picked up arranged in a heart

Katrina leaves her penthouse apartment smiling when she see's Barry standing there, the flowers he had picked up arranged in a heart. He sees her look, "It's too much, it's too much, it's the heart, right? It's too cheesy?" he says to her, "hold on" he says as he then uses his speed to arrange the flowers to say her name, and she just looks at him shocked.  "Is that better? That's..." Barry says seeing her expression, "its worse. We'll go back to the heart" he says as he goes to change it back.

"Barry, wait, wait. It's beautiful and you are so nice and sweet, but tonight I want to spend it with you Barry Allen, and not the Flash, for just tonight we are Barry Allen and Katrina Wayne" she tells him.
"So..?" he says to her.

"We will not talk about Flash and Bolt, no using our speed" she says to him
"No problem, all right, starting now, the Flash and Bolt are officially off-limits." He smiles at her.
"So, wow, you're looking handsome tonight, where are we going?" Katrina asks him.
"It's a surprise" he says as he offers his hand to her and she takes it.

Barry and Katrina sit down at the table, opening the menu, Katrina sees how expensive the restaurant is, "Umm Barry are you sure you don't want me to pay for tonight?" she asks him.
"Oh, don't look at the prices. Just get whatever you want" he tells her.

"Okay then" she says as she puts the menu down.
"So..." Barry says suddenly feeling nervous.
"Yeah, so..." she says taking a sip of her water.

"How was your day off?" he asks her.
"It was quiet, I went over to Gotham to sign some acquisition forms for Lucious, for Wayne Enterprises. How was work? I can't imagine it was fun for you" she says to him.

"Well, Julian had me writing up a carbon dating report. Then a DNA sequencing report. A couple of chemical compound reports. So, he pretty much just gives me all the work he doesn't want me to do, so- "he says to her and she then yawns.
"I'm sorry, you already know about this stuff, and it's boring" he says to her.

"No, I am sorry, I just had a long day dealing with stuff, and running back and forth" she says to him.
"Yeah, me too" he says to her when suddenly they hear police sirens wailing in the distance. A waiter then walks by, "Uh, what's going on?" Barry asks him.