19- Funky Fresh

Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 x7 -Invasion! Part 3

After getting Thea dropped off back in Star City, Oliver and the rest of the ream arrive at the STAR Lab's hanger, "I can't believe you guys escaped an alien spaceship" Cisco is saying to them, "Key word's: Alien spaceship. I have questions" he says to them.
"They can wait" Oliver tells Cisco as he looks at Nate, "Thanks for helping me get my sister home" he tells him.

"Yeah, man" Nate tells him as they continue to head toward the others.
"What's our status?" Oliver asks.
"There's been nothing since the Dominators paid us a little visit to mess with our heads" Katrina tells him.

"Why would they do that?" Nate asks.
"What if they were trying to pit us against each other, in order to gain intel about meta-humans?" Ray suggests to them.
"Man, I wish they would just IM us with a questionnaire" Felicity then says.
"Well, metas pose the biggest threat to their invasion, it would make sense they'd want to get to know their enemies" Kara then says.

"By kidnapping people, perhaps they were searching your minds for potential meta-human vulnerabilities" Martin then says.
"I think it's time we return the favor" Oliver says.
"What do you want to do? Kidnap one of them now?" John then asks.

"Ever since we fought off that one ship, they've kind of been in short supply" Barry tells Oliver.
"Actually, I know where to find one" Nate then says as he walks toward the computer, "I've been reviewing old Army footage of their first encounters with the Dominators, and I think I pegged the fight too" he brings the footage up on the monitors, "Redmond, Oregon, 1951" Nate says.

"You're suggesting we travel to 1951, abduct a Dominator and interrogate it to determine their intentions" Martin asks.
"They kidnapped us, seems fair" Sara says to him.
"Whoa, time travel, I'm definitely in" Cisco says,
"Okay, hold on, Professor Stein and Caitlin have been talking about a way to take down the Dominators, they could probably use your help" Barry says to him.

"Pass" Cisco is quick to say.
"Yeah, I mean, I'm with him, mostly cause I just don't want to lose my geek cred, but time travel" Felicity squeal excitedly.
"I could take Amaya and Nick" Nate says.
"Do it" Oliver says to him.

"Okay" Barry says.
"Yes!" Felicity says as her and Cisco excitedly leave for the Waverider.
"Oh, the new President called which would be cool under way different circumstances but she wants to meet us" Katrina tells Oliver.

"Let's bring Ray and Sara as backup" Oliver says to her.
"What about me? I can do backup" Kara says.
"Talk to you for a second" Oliver says to Kara.

Kara looks at Barry and Katrina, "I don't know" Barry shrugs at her and she walks way over to Oliver.
"I would like to minimize your involvement in this" he tells her.
"Why? Because I'm an alien? I also happen to by your biggest weapon" Kara says to him.

"You are an unknown quantity, and this is not personal" Oliver tells her.
"Except that is exactly how this feel" Kara says to him.
"Kara, when I started this life, it was just me. I was going up against human threats... that I could handle. Then it was meta-humans, and I can handle that. Now I learn that there are multiple Earths, and I was brainwashed aboard an alien spacecraft" Oliver explains to her.

"I am sure that was unnerving, but I don't..." Kara starts to say.
"I don't get unnerved, but when I go up against something new, I push back. Right or wrong, it is who I am, and it is what I do, so I am asking for a little bit of space because I have to draw the line somewhere. I need to claw back a sense of normalcy, please stay here" he says as he walks away from her.

Felicity and Cisco follow Nate around the waverider, completely in awe of all the technology on board, "This ship is everything!" Cisco remarks as they go through another door.
"What type of propulsion system does it use?" Felicity asks Nate.
"No idea" Nate tells her.