48- Shark Week

Earth-1

Barry and Leonard head down a hallway, when they hear growling coming from a nearby room, "Who's Grodd?" Leonard asks reading the sign on the cell.

"Telepathic gorilla" Barry says as they continue, "Spared his life on another Earth, so he could invade Central City. That's what mercy gets you" Barry says as they come to an area with other cells and they see Cheetah, and Cupid on two of the doors. "This must be where Waller kept her suicide squad" he then says as he spots another room, "I think this is it" he says and they head toward the room.

Barry can see the Dominator tech inside the room, and they go up to the lock on the door, "Cisco, we found it" he says into the comm. Link. Cisco tries to respond but it's all static and garbled, "Cisco?" he says. Barry then steps away from the door, "Hey, Cisco, can you read me?" he asks again.
"Loud and clear" Cisco responds.

"Hey, uh, so, we found it. But there seems to be some kind of signal interference at the end of the hall, and the lock is the Montgomery 3000" Barry tells him.
Cisco rolls in his chair, and sighs, "The Montgomery 3000"

"Wait, is that bad?" H.R asks.
"Well, we're looking at a 25-ton door that can withstand a 30-megaton nuclear blast. And aside from being completely bombproof, the Montgomery 3000 can only be unlocked by a voice-recognition system necessitating three different passcodes from three different people, and as if that weren't already enough, the thing costs $10 million to build." Cisco tells Barry.

"37 seconds" Barry suddenly hears Leonard say, "I must be out of practice" he tells Barry, who sees that Leonard had overridden the lock.
"Well, ARGUS should ask for their money back" Barry tells Cisco as he goes over to the door.

Barry and Leonard both start to lift up the door, "Wait..." Leonard says, "Make the plan, execute the plan" he says as they hear movement. Just then King Shark appears at the door and both men quickly move away from the window.
"Expect the plan to go off the rails" Barry remarks as King Shark growls at them, and then stomps away.

"Seen a lot of things, but a half-man, half-shark takes the cake" Leonard says to Barry.
"I can't believe ARGUS turned King Shark into a guard dog" Barry then says.
"King Shark. That's adorable" Leonard says.
"Give me your cold gun?" Barry then asks Leonard.
"So, you can do what, exactly?" Leonard asks him.

"Snart, there's only one way that tech's getting out of here" Barry says to him.
"Oh, I see. You didn't just recruit me for my skills as a thief, did you? You wanted a partner who wouldn't mind if you got all murder-y" Leonard says to him.

"I told you what I'm up against. All right? Give me the gun" Barry says to him. Leonard takes the gun out, and passes it to Barry. He takes it, and starts it up as he stands up and points it at King Shark, "Open the door!" Barry tells Leonard. "Open the door!" he then demands.
"Have you seen 'Shark Week', Barry?" Leonard says to him. "Me, I can't get enough of it. Good thing the Waverider has cable" he goes on to tell Barry.

Just then King Shark turns to face the door, and growls and Barry quickly ducks away, "What's your point?" Barry asks Leonard.
"Most sharks are cold-blooded, but the great white shark, like our friend in there, is partially warm-blooded." Leonard tells him.

"He's susceptible to cold" Barry realizes.
"Never strays into water colder than 53.6 degrees Fahrenheit. If we lower the temperature in that room to 53.5 degrees, King Shark should fall asleep like a little baby. Or you can go ahead and kill him, and prove what a badass you are. Your choice" Leonard tells Barry.

 Your choice" Leonard tells Barry