Chapter 6: Aaron's Accident

Peeta: Yeah so something very bad happened. Aaron is in the hospital now, and he had a surgery. He had an accident.

Victoria: Omg, why don't you just tell me he's in the hospital now. YOU should have told me right now! I'm going to see him now and you Peeta come with me!!!

Marijetta: Louna come with us, we are all going together, Vicky will you drive us?

Victoria: Yes I can drive you. We can't leave him alone after all. I wouldn't let you do that.

Peeta: I had a feeling you would react like this.

Victoria: What else did you expect? That we just keep chilling at home and pretend like nothing happened? Nah, I can't do that.

Marijetta said with angriness: Vicky is already right about that. Peeta, you know we're best friends, and we're worried, and we're allowed to know what's going on.

Louna: Hey stop it now. It's useless. Aaron is in the hospital and that doesn't make it better.

*****************************************

Aaron's POV:

I had my first day of work today, and it was like hell. I got up at 6:00 am. Peeta and I ate something quick, and then I went on the bus and Peeta stayed for a bit.

I went to work with gray work pants, new shoes with thick soles, excited to the point of no longer going to work. I started working but after the first hour I wanted to leave again, if it wasn't for James, Carlos and Thomas, I would have done it. 

Honestly, had no idea what was asked as a carpenter. I went to the work location with James, and he showed me everything how to do it.

Then I had to get the 6 doors out. The 6 doors were in a line, and then I was going to take a door but all of a sudden all the doors fell on me, I crashed to the floor and a pole was in my foot.

James came into the room and saw me and immediately called the ambulance. I was in so much pain. So I'm in Spain without S. How can I have so much bad luck? Yes then I was in the hospital. There was an examination and then the pole had to be taken out of the foot. And the operation took 3 hours.

So then it was already afternoon at 3pm. I just wrote to Peeta that I was in the hospital and told him not to tell the girls because they are always so worried, and I didn't want to stress them.

Peeta came then directly after school to me in the hospital.

Peeta: Hey Dude, what are you doing for stuff?

Me: Yeah, I was at work and the 6 fucking doors fell on me. Then a pole poked through my foot.

Peeta: Dude, can't you be careful? I don't want to lose you. Our life just started and then something like this happens? How can you have so much bad luck dude.

Me: Yeah, I don't know, sometimes things happen unexpectedly. How is Victoria? Have you heard from her?

Peeta: She's fine I think. She had school today with Marijetta. And Louna had her work day today like you. Aaron you look a little depressed, is there something you want to tell me?

Me: I don't know, but it's about Victoria. I like her, I like her very much.

Peeta: It's obvious, you know... I'm really into Victoria. I love her.