Chapter 11: Coming-Out

Marijetta's POV:

When she looked at me, I recognized her face. Her face looks familiar. But from where? WAIT WHAT? Is that Anna? I can't believe that she's also here. WOW.

*The voice and My thoughts in my head tell me: 🎶Oh no, I think I'm catching Feelings🎶*

Then this pretty girl came to me and I could not hold on any longer. I was too attracted. Then she spoke to me.

Anna: Hey cutie I'm Anna, you look so sympathetic Want to have a drink with me?

Me: Yeah sure I'm Marijetta, I would love to have a drink with you.

*My thoughts: THAT CAN'T BE TRUE. I am on the 7th heaven.*

Anna: Great, so come with me.

I then went outside with her, then Louna saw me going out with Anna and Louna's face just described 1000 words: amazed, baffled, twisted, confused and also shocked. But I don't care. This is my chance to find love and show who I am.

When I walked by Louna, I saw her with a boy standing next to her. I think she has also found someone she likes. I would like to know more about him. I really don't want Louna to get tricked or hurt. I don't want to experience the same thing as Victoria, who is now in a coma yet again.

When I arrived at the balcony I talked to Anna. It was so beautiful. She attracted me brutally. I can't resist. But I have to pull myself together hard.

Then Anna got a call from her friend.

Anna looked sadly at the floor and said: Uhm Marijetta, I'm so sorry. I have to go, it's important. But I give you my number and hope you write me soon.

Anna left and I went back to Louna. Then I saw her fully flirting with the guy. So I thought I would just go ahead and go see Logan and Peeta

Then I saw Logan flirting with a boy and I was very wondered. I always had the feeling that he was gay. If he really is gay then he is not the only one. Because I am a lesbian.

So I went to find Peeta. Then I saw him sitting outside alone on the bank so I walked faster because I was worried.

Me: Peeta, are you okay?

Peeta: Yeah, I'm okay and you?

Me: Are you sure? You don't look like you're okay. 

Peeta: Ok, I lied. It's because of Vicky. I miss her so hard....I have never had strong feelings for anyone and I want her to wake up from the coma as soon as possible. It drives me so fucking INSANE.

Me: I miss them too. I want her to wake up as soon as possible. Because I have to tell you the truth.

Peeta: What truth? What is it about?

Me: You will hear it I want to say it in the group.

--------------------------------------

Logan was with a secret boy on the dance floor and wanted to go outside with him. Then he just saw Louna and there was a boy standing next to her. And they also wanted to go outside. When they went outside, Louna saw Marijetta talking to Peeta alone. She was worried and went to them. Logan also just came along. And the two secretive guys also just came along.

Louna with a mysterious boy next to her: Hey, everything okay with you? Why are you alone outside?

Peeta and Marijetta: Yes everything is well with us.

*Peeta and Marijetta have wondered who the 2 mysterious strangers are*

Louna and Logan both came with their own Boy and wanted to introduce them

Louna: Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to this wonderful boy his name is Leon and Leon this is Marijetta, Peeta, Logan and uhmm hi stranger boy, I don't know his name but yes these are my best friends.

Stranger Boy: You are Louna that Leon just introduced, right?

Louna: Uhm yes?

Stranger Boy: I'm not a Stranger Boy, my name is Riccy and I'm Logan's Da...

Logan: Uhm yes his name is Riccy and I want to tell you the truth. I have been hiding this for so long and since I can trust you all completely I want to tell you the truth.

Marijetta: I also have to tell you something but Logan you can start.

Logan: So where do I start? I'll just say it quickly now... I'm gay and Riccy is my date.

Marijetta: So I'm also gay and I met a great girl today and you will meet her soon. Her name is Anna Shumate

Peeta: Wow, how brave of you guys. It must be hard to come out but I respect you very much and we will support you everywhere we can, we love you as you are. As we said, be yourself that's how we love you most. And you are not alone, we are always here for you.

Louna:  So wow, you guys are really brave and I still love you even if you are gay or whatever. You guys are just the best. What are best friends for? No matter how you are. We are always there for each other and support each other. We are The Untouchables. What matters most in our friendship is loyalty, being honest and having a good character. That's why I love you guys so much. You guys are just the most awesome best friends I've ever had. We are like a family

Peeta: It's fully late now and I would like to go home. I am really very tired. But if you want, before we go home we can go to the bar and have a toast to our friendship.Riccy and Leon you are welcome. And don't forget, if you break our best friends heart, you will have to do something with us!

Riccy: Yes sure come gladly and I will watch Logan's heart! He does not deserve to be hurt.

Leon: I have to say to be honest. Louna really impressed me and I definitely want to get to know her better and take care of her heart.

Louna: Awww. That really touc....

*Peeta's phone rings*

Louna: Oh no, not again an interruption

Peeta picked up the phone and is about to freak out. Because Victoria is....