[ 1 ]

The girl was staring at the building of the school as the other students was passing from the side , some of them were talking about her and some of them staring at her but it seems like , she don't care at all . Leaving a loud sigh as she come into reality when someone tap her shoulder .

" Don't you wanna go inside "  A boy with mind hair colour said . More like he was annoyed .Y/n sigh again and decided to went Inside . She was standing infront of her loker . As soon as she put all her stuff and close the loker , she heard some guys and girl was laughing .

She know every one whome the voice belong to . Y/n somehow collect all her courage and look up . It's her lovely friends BTS who are laughing and smiling with there new best friend . Y/n can only do is smile at them . She remembers herself with them at the place of her with them .

She miss laughing at jin jokes and namjoon breaking things , yoongi savage reply , dancing with jhope , jimin teasing her for being short , taehyung wired things , playing games with jungkook . But now she have share .. or I say get replaced by that place .

She look down again and went to lecture room .Y/n just went at the last in the the corner .she look outside the window .the black clouds sarund the sky and it started to rain .Y/n put on her airpods and listen to the songs she use to when she was with them ,she didn't even bother to listen to teacher .she just saw that BTS and there new friend Lisa was sitting infront of her row

[ Like :

( Some other students ) . Y/n
Jin ,rm , yoongi ,jhope , v ,jimin ,Lisa ,jk.]

Y/n  just smile at them and went back looking outside .the rain was getting heavy .Y/n close her eyes as a flashback reply in her mind

[ Flashback - bold ]

( Flashback - 2 years ago )

" Where are you talking me " Y/n said in a calm voice as jungkook drag her to abandoned amusement park ." It will be fun ,come with me "
He said ." Wanna race " Y/n said and jungkook smile and noded .the race lead them to rest of the BTS

They hold hand and drag you to the river place .tae and jimin went on the bridge and wave at us . Playing , taking funny pictures , making jokes , teasing each other . The day pass to evening . All come back to the river place and watch the sun set . It's night now .all of them went to restorant and place .now it's time to go home . Before Y/n went inside , she took out 7 bands that was made by her , and gave it to BTS .

Present

Y/n just let her tears fall as it's no use for stopping it and keep it herself .

- her coldness is turning into quietness and there is no one ,whome she talk or share feeling with .

Y/n walk to her locker as the class end .as she open the locker ,she saw a sticky note was stick to her notebook .she took out the sticky note and read it .

She don't know who is it but she just smile thinking there is someone who want to talk to her

She don't know who is it but she just smile thinking there is someone who want to talk to her . And the day pass by with a daily routine of her's .

--------------------------------------------------
미안하지만 첫 번째 팬픽이고 어떻게 쓰는지 모르겠습니다. 난 그냥 재미로 썼어 .

마음에 들면 투표 해주세요 ✨🥺💜