[ 4 ]

Some days passed while in those days Y/n noticed so many changes in BTS now and before 2 year ago BTS .

J-hope don't laugh that much around Lisa and he Stopped doing those weird things that make you'll laugh .jimin stared becoming cold and bold .he isn't a cute little mochi like before . taehyung always have a cold face and he stopped because childish .

Jungkook isn't shy now and it's good but he changed a lot ,jungkook isn't that old coconut head and he changed his hair colour and got a full arm tattoos .he doesn't seems like that old little jungkookie now .he is now grown man .but still a baby koo for Y/n .

Suga didn't even smile now nor he makes jokes .he isn't soft suga y/n know .he always take care of people feelings back then bit now is he have been cold .jin and namjoon didn't change that much but still that seems always off .

All day pass raining outside .Y/n blink her eyes sometimes before she adjusted the light ,Y/n look up and saw a colourful butterfly was sitting on the frame of Y/n window .

Y/n look at the butterfly and carefully offers the butterfly her fingers to sit on .she look at the butterfly sitting on her hand and she smiled ,after that the butterfly fly and Y/n look up .

There was a beautiful bright colour rainbow in the sky in and the purple colour was clearly visible .Y/n was staring at the rainbow and remember that BTS likes the purple colour way too much .

Y/n look at her wrist and it was a bracelet was there . it's was all purple and looking like a shining star . it's a lucky charm for Y/n and she always wear it .

( At school )
As soon as Y/n open her locker ,she found another sticky note with some chocolatemilk
And it says
' I know you didn't have your breakfast so I bought you this with my own money and sorry I don't have enought money that time - your sticky note friend '

Y/n want's to find who is he .

Next day Y/n wake up early and make her way to the loker room and hides there ,after sometime a person with black sunglasses , black mask and a balck hoodie on come into the locker and stick the sticky note .

Y/n was about to go to that mam but the man back away and run out . it's almost class time and Y/n make her way to her her seat and sat down .as always the same but her eyes travel were BTS was sitting and she noticed that there are the same pair of glasses ,hoodie peeking out of ............................ bag

_______________________________

Who is Y/n sticky notes friend?
Is it really him ?
Let's see if Y/n find out that is it really him

Ily , thanks for reading